Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handsome HARLY!!

Handsome HARLY!!

What a dapper stud man you are handsome Harly!!! You have the most beautiful blue eyes and your face is filled with such
    character - we are in love with you Harly! You are one seriously cool dude!

Congrats to Handsome Harly, Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!!

Gorgeous guy, Harly!

Congratulations on being COTD today! You made your purrents proud!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a handsome boy you are Harly! And those eyes! I bet you're so cute following your mommy and daddy around like a puppy! Congratulations on COTD! I hope you have a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a handsome young boy you are, Harly!! Lots of special cuddles for you on this special day!!

ps. The fact that you live in St.Louis maks you even more special!! We lived there for 2 years
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Harly!

You are a handsome boy, full of character, as we can also see on your face and blue eyes! I love you creamy-white fur!
    You're lovely! Morning supervision of your humans' cleaning in the bathroom is a great job!

Have a nice day today!

Oh Harly, what a bundle of joy you are, and quite a handsome fellow too! Sounds like you've really attached yourself to your Mommy and Daddy, I couldn't imagine a more delightful helper while getting ready for the day . I got a grin out of Dad describing your bottom tooth, that just gives you all the more unique character, Harly! Your family obviously loves you very much, I bet they can't even imagine days without you there to help them shower and get ready for work . Harly, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today with all your favorite games and treats. Congratulations on being our delightful and most deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

HARLEY,YOUR HANDSOME HAPPY CAT FACE,WITH YOUR TOUNGE,OUT,MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD,AND BROUGHT,A SMILE,TO ANYONE,THAT SEES YOU.
    AND ALL,THE CATS,WERE CONCATULATING YOU,ON BEING COTD,AND YOU WILL GET,TO HAVE,THE FIRST MEAL,AT MALL INVASION,TODAY.
    A MASSIVE FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES TO HANDSOME HAPPY HARLEY,COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a guy!!! Keeps tract of his parents hyigene!!! Harley, you are too much!!! Did I detect a HINT of ORANGE about your coat???? That is what makes you EXTRA special!!! Hugs to you, Harley, it is your day!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi there, Harley What breath-taking eyes you have You are very handsome indeed Enjoy your special day, sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Congratulations, Harly, on your extra-special honour today! You deserve it sweetie, you are GORGEOUS. Your photo is hilarious, too!

Harly
    What a charmer you are!
    No wonder your humans are so in love with you; they can't help themselves.
    It was sure a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome little dude you are Harly! I love your picture sitting in the sink with your tongue sticking out! That is just adorable. Congratulations on being COTD! Enjoy!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Very lovely blue eyes! Glad you found your happy home!

Very pretty cat. A cage is sad place for a kitty, even at a Humane Society. The further he gets from those sad days, the happier he'll be. The best is yet to come for Mr. Harly.

No doubt about it, you're a studly muffin, handsome Harly!!! I must say, that little pink tongue of yours sets off those STUNNING blue peepers to perfection! I'm in love, L-U-V!!! And obviously, so are your Mommy and VERY proud Papa!!! You're a bowful of furry love, yes you are!!! I can't imagine you being surrendered, sweetheart. But in the end, it all worked out for the best, didn't it?!!! You were truly heaven sent! Congratulations to you precious Harly, our most handsome, personality packed, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!!! Hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and all your many friends and fans are enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight! Hugs and kisses to you adorable Harly!