Thread: Bogey

Former User Guest

Bogey

Oh what an handsome boy you are Bogey! And you are so loving and cuddly, I know your humans love you very much! I wish you and Sam a good life together!

Have fun today and everyday, and congratulations to our sweet COTD!

December 5, 2001

Hi Bogey - congratulations again! You are one handsome and loved kitty for sure! I hope you have a wonderful life with your brother and human family. AND YOU ARE ORANGE!

Good detective work sasvermont! I too thought Bogey seemed familiar. I thought he was "one of our own." Chuck, I just bet Spencer is shivering now!

CONGRATULATIONS BOGEY!

You look like a film star! A real handsome boy you are! Hope you get lots of cuddles and treats today!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Bogey

I love your name. Since you are named after an actor, does that mean you are a ham? (Just kidding)

You are a very handsome fellow. My cat Luke, gives your picture a big paws up! He's partial to orange and white cats, being one himself.

Lots of hugs and extra goodies on your special day!

HELLO BOGEY ,

You're looking good Bogey !!! So Handsome & safe
    inside looking out. Congratulations on being
    honored again as CAT OF THE DAY !!! Say Hi to
    Sam for me,O.K.?

Oh Bogey! There never was a more beloved screen team than "Bogey and Sam!" And you Bogey sure do have that certain "something," that "star power," that just lights up the screen...(in this case, the computer screen!) How fitting that a fellow of such celestial stature such as yourself, would be our star celeb today! I love your deep emotional under current...just like your namesake. But if you tell me Sam can play the piano, I'll fall off my chair!! Congratulations Bogey, our most deserving, sweet and loving, handsome Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I would love a hug from you Bogey! I just love your eyes. Hope your human and Sam threw you a big party Big Guy! God Bless you!

Beautiful cat!!! Glad to hear that he's an "indoors only" cat; so much safer for him!

I have a "kitty hugger" too! Isn't it great to have one that does that? I've had Thom for almost 16 years, and he's done it since he was about a year old.

Have a great day today, Bogey!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi