Thread: Mowgli and the D-O-G

Hybrid View

Mowgli and the D-O-G

Blergh. Wouldn't you know that last night my camera decided that it wasn't going to be on speaking terms with the computer. I'll work with it tonight to try to get it working so I can post proof that my little Mowg-monster wasn't afraid of a d-o-g.

But anyway, last week my sis went on a little vacation and she asked me to watch her little Ozzy. So from Wednesday night clear through to Sunday, there was a d-o-g in the apartment!

Now, I expected Mr. Fraidy-butt Mowgli to pretty much stay in hiding for those few days. I mean, he dives for cover behind the couch when Kahlua's let out of the bedroom. But the little dude surprised me!

Whenever I had Ozzy out and about in the living room with Mowgli and Zelda, dear little Ozzy had a slightly nervous orange shadow! Isn't that just odd? Mowgli's scared to death of the Kahlua kitty, but he followed the Ozzy pup and even played a little with him.

Zelda, meanwhile, pretty much ignored Ozzy the whole time. The only time she gave him any attention was when he tried to steal a nibble of shrimp from her. He got a quick smack for that. Of course, then Zelda turned right around and let Mowgli steal her shrimpies!

Yes, we need proofs in pics!

I GUESS,THAT DOGS GIVE OFF DIFFERENT VIBRATIONS,THAN CATS,AND THAT OZZYS VIBES,WERE GOOD ONES,FOR MOWGLI.

OR THE FACT,THAT ORANGIES,ARE VERY FRIENDLY CATS!!!

PLEASE PRAY,FOR POOR DIGBY,THE BLACK,AND TAN,WHO JUST LOST HIS RIGHT EYE,TODAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awwww, that must have been so sweet to see Mowgli playing with Ozzy and Zelda giving a quick smack to protect her shrimp.

It's too bad you couldn't have gotten pictures as I would have loved to have seen that.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

My nephew Mowgli is so brave!! I can picture it Lacey.

You guys don't have to imagine it now! I finally got the camera to connect to the computer!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...threadid=84754