Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: puzzle 115

I hope nobody has picked R for rabbit yet! Hehehe...

Sorry Bunicula, I've picked R - try another one!
    You can go back to page one and see which letters are picked!

Now, I guess, when our letters are all put in, the first one to see them will come up with the right answer. Go for it, I won't be here for next hour or so!! LOL
    Last edited by Randi; 02-24-2002 at 02:33 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

puzzle 115

Here are the rules:

1. You may only guess one letter at a time.

2. After you have guessed a letter, you must wait for another player to guess a letter before you can go again.

3. The host of the game responding to a guess does not count as a turn. Should you choose a letter, then receive a response from the member host, you must wait for the next member to guess a letter.

4. One point will be awarded for each correct consonent, 2 points for each correct vowel.

5. Only six misses are allowed in the game.

6. If you wish to guess the phrase, send it to me via Pet Talk personal email. [This is accessible via the 'PM' or 'Profile' buttons on any of my posts.] DO NOT post it on the forum. If you wish to guess a letter, post it on the forum.

7. You must have submitted a correct letter to submit your solution. Unlike letters, if you submit a wrong solution, you are disqualified from continuing in that puzzle.

8. The player who correctly guesses the phrase wins the game. If no one has guessed it correctly after six misses, then the player with the most points wins the game.

And here is what you win...you get to create the next puzzle. (Should you win the game, and do not care to host the next puzzle, you may pass your puzzle play to the member with the next highest points)

Here is the puzzle:
    O- co--a-io-shi-:
    I- or-er to -ee- a true -ers-ecti-e o- o-es' i--orta-ce,e-er-o-e shou-- ha-e a -o- that will worshi- hi- a-- a cat that will i--ore hi-.
    -ere-e -ruce casper e = 18 for 36 points,k= 2 for 2 points,c=5 for 5 points...total is 43 points
    randi a= 10 for 20 points,o= 13 for 26 points,s= 4 for 4 points,t= 10 for 10 points,h= 7 for 7 points,r= 10 for 10 points,g= 2 for 2 points....total is 79 points

bunnicular05...i= 11 for 22 points,u = 3 for 6 points, total is 28 points

mom of fuzzy faces( i love that name!!!) w =3 for 3 points, l = 4 for 4 points...total is 7 points_ sorry i took so long...i thought that i had e-mail noification when someone replied.....guess it didn't work_______________
    the deli dog

IP: Logged
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

D please
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Lets go for a P...please

I just sent a guess.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Here is the puzzle:
    O- co-pa-io-ship:
    I- order to -eep a true perspecti-e o- o-es' i-porta-ce,e-er-o-e shou-d ha-e a do- that will worship hi- a-d a cat that will i--ore hi-.
    dere-e -ruce

casper e = 18 for 36 points,k= 2 for 2 points,c=5 for 5 points,for 43 points

randi a= 10 for 20 points,o= 13 for 26 points,s= 4 for 4 points,t= 10 for 10 points,h= 7 for 7 points,r= 10 for 10 points,g= 2 for 2 points....total is 79 points

bunnicular05...i= 11 for 22 points,u = 3 for 6 points, total is 28 points, there are 7 ps' for 7 points...this brings you to 35 points total

mom of fuzzy faces( i love that name!!!) w =3 for 3 points, l = 4 for 4 points...total is 7 points_

fuzzy 317 there are 5 ds' for 5 points.....you're guess was close but not close enough!!!!!!!

the deli dog
    The Deli Dog

In that case, I'll have an N, please

Delidog, would you please put the remaining letters on the post with the puzzle?

Ps. Have you possibly forgot an L somewhere?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

V, please, if the puzzle's not been solved yet.

M, please

Hey guys..................I sent a guess! WOO HOO! Probably wrong. Anyway........I just want to point one thing out to delidog. You have been spelling my name wrong for quite some time. There is no R in my name it is spelled B-U-N-N-I-C-U-L-A-0-5. Hasn't anyone ever read that children's book? It's about this family that found this white bunny with red eyes and took it in. But then all their vegetables start to turn white. And the family's dog and cat notice that there is something strange with Bunnicula (that's what the family named it cuz of it's red eyes, get it...Dracula...Bunnicula....hahahaha). Anyway....I hope I got part of my guess right!

Here is the puzzle:
    On companionship:
    In order to -eep a true perspective o- ones' importance,ever-one should have a do- that will worship him and a cat that will i-nore him.
    dere-e -ruce

casper e = 18 for 36 points,k= 2 for 2 points,c=5 for 5 points,for 43 points

randi a= 10 for 20 points,o= 13 for 26 points,s= 4 for 4 points,t= 10 for 10 points,h= 7 for 7 points,r= 10 for 10 points,g= 2 for 2 points....total is 79 points + 9 nS' +4 ms' equals 92 total points

randi...sorry, you are right...i missed an "l"...you have a total of 93 points!!!!!

bunnicular05...i= 11 for 22 points,u = 3 for 6 points, total is 28 points, there are 7 ps' for 7 points...this brings you to 35 points total

mom of fuzzy faces( i love that name!!!) w =3 for 3 points, l = 4 for 4 points...total is 7 points +3 vs' equals 10 points_

fuzzy 317 there are 5 ds' for 5 points.....you're guess was close but not close enough!!!!!!!

letters left to guess:

bfgjkqxyz
    the deli dog

IP: Logged
    The Deli Dog

puzzle 115 solved

yeah!!! we have a winner!!! bunnicula05 sent a correct guess....will you be hosting the next puzzle???? or would you like to pass it to randi as he had the highest point total of 93??????
    The Deli Dog

I would like to host the next puzzle please!

you go bun!!!!
    The Deli Dog