Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dishwasher or Washing Machine...Which one would you rather do without?

Well, I don't have either so I guess you can't miss what ya don't have.

If I had a choice, I'd rather be without a dishwasher, as I absolutely HATE going to the laundromat to wash clothes. There's nothing like being able to wash clothes in your underwear at your own leisure.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

All you youngsters do not remember the washing machine with the rollers on top.....then you had to hang your laundry to dry...

Washing Machine or Dryer?
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Hey, I remember the roller machines, I even used to use one and also the forerunner to those, a hand roller. I still hang washing on the clothes line if the weather is ok.

Originally posted by RICHARD
    All you youngsters do not remember the washing machine with the rollers on top.....then you had to hang your laundry to dry...

Washing Machine or Dryer?
    lmachine washed (my mom had roller type washer when i was growing up ) then line dried in the back yard/
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    PBS once did a special on the washing machine. It is the invention given the most credit for women being able to work outside the home..... now le'ts talk about the dryer....
    I know why Sara asks this:

When we were in Italy, everyone was drying the laundry outside (looking very picturesque of course). Then Sara heard that I haven't a dryer either and she was close to fainting.

I could never live without my new washing machine (3 months old, the old one died after having served vor 28 !!! years, talk about German quality ) that also allows me to wash light woolies and silks in it- but I think a dryer is waste of money. Laundry dries by itself but unfortunately doesn't wash itself

(Dishes don't wash themselves either- I have my dishwasher now for 7 or 8 years and what I really like is that you can hide all the dirty dishes in it - and the kitchen looks tidy even if it isn't )

Barbara, none of my family in Germany has a dryer. The laundry is hung on a cloth line on the Balcony and during the winter the cloth freeze sometimes.
    I couldn’t do without my dryer. It keeps you from ironing most clothing and you don’t have to worry about visitors seeing your undies hanging on the cloth line. LOL!
    I have a dishwasher, but still do the dishes by hand.

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!

Dishwasher would have to go.