Thread: How many Pet Talkers have you met?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    Sasvermont
    Mayor Karen
    Paul
    Karen I. and John (her significant other )
    Jen and Charlie (Luckenbach)
    Catnapper (Kim)
    Laurie B.
    Flopsy Lady Sally
    Aspen and Misty

I hope I didn't leave anyone out.

I almost met FizzGiggsMommy but we couldn't work out a date. We'll keep trying though!
    I have to update now that this thread has been bumped.

FizzGiggsMommy (finally)
    Ginger's Mom and Ginger

Of course I have known Christiansmommy for 30 years now.

Scott and I had a most wonderful visit with Rachel, Casey, Hannah and Tucker on Saturday. We'll have to post some pictures. But even without the pictures, I can tell you that it was a very, very special visit to Chicago.

Logan

Oh but we'll need more details! Obviously, pictures would be lovely, but we need to know all about your trip to Chicago!

You know what's funny Logan? The first planned PT meeting there was going to be to was for your Wedding Shower WOW, I think Souraya had a hand in planning it but things just didn't work out and #1 ended up in Texas instead. Just imagine!
    ~ at least I'm not...

Obviously I was overwhelmed with excitement and joy to meet Logan after knowing her for seven years. You need to know that her pictures don't do her justice. She is simply stunning - flawless - gorgeous. Time flew by so fast. I can't thank her enough for the effort she made to get here.

Thankfully nobody peed upon greeting her, nor left stinkies in the house for her to discover. There was one small gurk spot behind the couch but we covered that up quickly. Hannah was enthralled but didn't take too well to having to share attention with Tucker and disappeared to make that point. Tucker knew a good thing when he saw it and became a bit of a velcro dog to both Logan and Scott.

Unfortunately our cold weather didn't seem to appeal to Logan or Scott's sensibilities, hence I don't predict they will be moving north in the near future (or EVER).
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Here's a peek of Ms. Logan and Scott with Tucker and one of the two of us (which will be posted only briefly )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2683.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	620.6 KB 
ID:	38118   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2686.JPG 
Views:	135 
Size:	695.4 KB 
ID:	38119   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2691.JPG 
Views:	146 
Size:	661.3 KB 
ID:	38120  
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

They are missing the greatest city of all! Glad you guys had a good time anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by lbaker
    You know what's funny Logan? The first planned PT meeting there was going to be to was for your Wedding Shower WOW, I think Souraya had a hand in planning it but things just didn't work out and #1 ended up in Texas instead. Just imagine!
    Laurie, I had completely forgotten about that!!!! Wouldn't that have been wonderful?? I just went down memory lane, back to all the posts about my engagement and wedding plans. Can you believe that on this Friday, Scott and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary?

Life is good.
    Last edited by Logan; 12-19-2007 at 11:08 AM.