Thread: Letter to my pets!

Letter to my pets!

A LETTER TO YOUR PET

Dear Dogs and Cats,

When I say to move, it means go someplace else, not switch positions with
    each other so there are still two of you in the way.

The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate of food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me
    to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster
    than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king size bed. I am very sorry about this.
    Do not think I will continue to sleep on the couch to ensure your comfort. Look
    at videos of dogs and cats sleeping. They can actually curl up in a ball. It is not
    necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent
    possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging
    out the other end to maximize space used is nothing but sarcasm.

My compact discs are not miniature Frisbees.

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle
    I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob, or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. In addition, I have been using the bathroom for years - canine or feline attendance is not mandatory.

The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dogs or cat's butt. I cannot
    stress this enough. It would be such a simple change for you.

To pacify you, I have posted the following message on our front door.

Rules for Non-pet owners who visit and like to complain about our pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.

3. I like my pet better than I like most people.

4. To you it's an animal. To me he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short,
    hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the
    time, and are easier to train. They usually come when called, never drive your car,
    don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't drink or smoke, don't worry about
    buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't need a zillion dollars
    for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

I got this email today, was to funny to keep to myself!
    Janine
    Beth
    Lulu
    Joey

Great minds think alike! I just posed the same thing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

VERY FUNNY,ESPECIALLY ABOUT MOVE,NOT MEANING,THE SWITCHNG,OF POSITIONS,AS THE FOUND CATS TRY,THAT TRICK,ALL THE TIME!!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS