Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
After what has been going on recently with Phred - and seeings that our beloved Lbaker drove over 6 hours to visit our Phrend in the hospital.
A Pet Talker - drives ? hours to visit another Pet Talker in the hospital.
The visiting Pet Talker gets lost - sees she is headed to New York and turns around to go back.
While that Pet Talker is lost - the PET TALKER PATIENT calls another PET TALKER 3 hours away who in turns calls a very very sick PET TALKER who gives them the number for a PET TALKER in CANADA who might know where the LOST SHEEP is! In the meantime, the PET TALKER PATIENT calls California and leaves a message b/c that PET TALKER might know where the LOST SHEEP is!
The moral of the story???
How many PET TALKERS does it take to call how many COASTS and Canadian Provinces to find a PET TALKER in their state? At least she wasn't lost in that D--n Virginia!

---------------------------------------------------
Also a pet talker gets a phone call from another pet talker's husband over a month in advance about her 40th surprise party and sends her cards stating "see you in the Spring" so she doesn't suspect. One pet talker takes her out to lunch and lies thru her teeth to her while 3 other PetTalkers show up to her house and ask Husband Pet Talker "can we help" and when she is SURPRISED - she keeps telling the Pet Talkers "I can't believe your all here!" course she meant all her party guests but that's ok !
Then the party hosts open their home to the pet talkers to do what they do best - TALK - for hours- and then buy them pizza!
Took me a while and a couple times reading it, but I finally understand why so many people had to be called
Driving all that way, yep...That's a REAL PET TALKER!!!

And to the surprise PET TALKERS

PET TALKERS ROCK