Thread: Adorable Ginger!

Adorable Ginger!

Ginger I am awake due to a bit of insomnia right now and you just can't imagine how happy I was to see your face come up as our very special Dog of the Day. You are absolutely adorable and I can tell you are as smart as a whip too. I am so sorry you had to go through your shave down but I am sure you were just as cute, hair or no hair! My two would probably rather not have to be groomed either but I tell them it is their lot in life since they were born poodles. Oh my, just wait until Hannah "meets" you.

What a most beauuuutiful girl you are Ginger!!! I love your sweet poodle/cocker face and soft fluffy fur - you are too too cute!! Congrats to our Adorable Little Friend GORGEOUS GINGER!!

Ginger, what a pretty little girl you are! Playing in the snow is fun isn't it? Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have lots of fun today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful little girl
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Ginger....I bet you are very special too. I bet your mom loved your support while she was sick. And I bet it helped her get better faster. When I am sick my Chrissie makes me better. You are so pretty.Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Hi Gorgeous Ginger!!

Don't we have a pretty little girl for our DOTD this morning?!! Ginger, you're so cute and fluffy and your name is perfect for you. Your little ears are so beautifully tipped in a gorgeous shade of ginger. Still a young pup Miss Ginger, you knew when Mommy was sick so you could comfort her. What a smart girl you are Ginger and the perfect little companion. How stunning you must look in your blue sweater. We would love to see you in it. Do you wear it when you play in the snow now so Mommy can find you? We know she doesn't want to lose her pretty little baby!! We don't like to go to the vet or the groomer either but our Mom makes us go. She says it's for our own good so we believe her and try to put a smile on our faces. Not only have you learned some tricks already Miss Cutie Patootie, it looks like you were trying to read the newspaper when Mommy snapped your picture. Congrats on your big day sweetie pie!! Hugs and kisses to you from us and play play play all day Miss Ginger!!!! Happiness to you and your family always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Gorgeous Ginger!

Now, you knew I'd just have to stop by and say hello to you, didn't you? You know how I love cute little white doggies with fluffy faces and wet black nosies and bright brown eyes.Have a great day, being our pretty DOTD today!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Oh Ginger, you certainly are one very special little girl! What an absolutely adorable pup you are! I could never resist those inquisitive eyes, that fluffy flaxen hair and those soft, downy like ears . You have a little bit of underbite to your smile that along with that cute little black nose tops off your endearing charm perfectly! Yes I bet that silky coat does take some diligence to keep it free of matts, but I'm sure Mommy will remember from now on . I can just see you in the snowbanks, a little furry dynamo leaping around with gusto and disappearing in the deep stuff . Perhaps Mom will stop by sometime and share more pictures of your adorable self! Ginger, I hope today you have an EXTRA fun and special day of celebration with lots of yummy treats and all your favorite activities! Congratulations on being our delightful and most charming Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Ginger....It's me, Hannah. I'm a Cockapoo too. You look a lot like I did when I was 9 months old and I see you have already mastered *the look*. *The look* is when you got to tell someone that they are not the boss of you.

I like the snow too. In fact I like it so much that mom calls me a Polar Dog. Seems like you are an official Polar Dog too.

I hope you enjoy being the Dog of the Day. You must have a very nice mommy because somehow I have never managed to be nominated for Dog of the Day. Anyway I am very happy that you are today's Dog of the Day. It's next best thing to being one myself. Did I mention how very pretty I think you are.

Love,

Hannah

ps. I hate to the vet and the groomers too.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Congrats Ginger on DOTD!! You are a real cutie. I hope you have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

CONGRATULATIONS GINGER!

Oh Ginger, how much you remind me of my mom's RB poodle Ginger! Your such a little doll
    I know you family must love you tons, I mean come on...one look at that face and your in love!

Have a wonderful day sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Ginger, you are sooo cute. You remind me of a poodle mix I had that had your pretty coloring also. What a sweet, precious little girl you are (and of course I love your name ). I sure would like to see more of you sweetie. Congratulations on your special day, and I hope you get lots of extra hugs and treats to celebrate.

Good Afternoon, adorable Ginger! Aren't you the cutie Cockappo! Yes, I recognize "that look!" lol You obviously have your humans under your spell, right Ginger???? I'm so happy you took the time to write us today, sweet baby girl! As you can see, you've added a myriad of adoring admirers to your fan base! You've impressed us all with your looks, your talent and your preciousness, Ginger! And I'm sure by now you've grown into quite the stunning young lady, even more beautiful, captivating abd charming, if that's possible! What a lucky Mom to have a furkid as precious as you! Enjoy your special day in the spotlight Ginger, with lots of fun adventures, treats and love! You make one awesome and most deserving, ultra precious DOG OF THE DAY!!! And don't forget...have your Mom give you bunches of hugs and kisses for me, ok sweetheart? Love, Sandra

Hi Ginger! Aren't you just the cutest, fuzzy wuzzy I've seen in a while?

I love your little underbite and you soft ears!

Sweetie, I hope that you have a most wonderful day!