Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trixie!!

Trixie!!

Hello gorgeous!!!

I am so glad your Mummy found you, and took you to your new wonderful forever home.

Hope you have a great DOTD day today sweetheart!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

So glad your Mommy took the time and trouble to find out all about you. You are so beautiful and I hope you will be very happy - big kisses
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hello there, Trixie!! What a pretty girl you are. I'm so glad that your mommy found you and gave you a loving furever home! Trixie, if I remember right I think I have seen you around Pet Talk before. I couldn't forget a cute little face like yours. You should tell your mommy to come around again and post some more pics of you.

I hope you have a wonderful day, Trixie! Congrats and Enjoy being our Dog of the Day!

Robin

Oh Trixie, what a sweet story, yes I think you're mommy really loves you! You are so cute, congratulations on DOTD! Have an extra special day sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh yes, she's a fantastic girl..

Since then we have found out she has Crohn's and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.. but you know, she is still as happy as a clam, nothing gets my girl down...

In fact, I started a business after her.. http://www.trixiestogs.biz... If you go to About and the Photos, you can see some professional pictures taken of her....

I love my baby ((huggles her tight))
    Trixie's Togs
    .: for dogs who trot the wild side :.

Trixie, you're so cute and snuggly!

Trixie you are obviously one loved little girl. Your Momma would go to the ends of the Earth for you, and your reward of love and devotion makes it worth every difficulty she must face with your health problems. I enjoyed your web page sweetie, enjoy your day in the spotlight with lots of kisses, hugs and treats! Congratulations Trixie, on being our extra special and most loved Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

My goodness, Trixie -- we're glad to hear that your mom found you and took you home! Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

CONGRATULATIONS TRIXIE!

Hey! I knew as soon as I seen you this morning that you were PT's very own Trixie How could I ever forget that cute face?

I still remember the "Direct from Paris" show even though all the pictures are gone now...but boy did you ever make one great model girl!

I'm so glad you and your mommy are so happy together, you two were truly meant to be
    Have a great day girl!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Trixie.....It breaks my heart that someone wanted to throw you away. You are a very beautiful baby. I would love to have you for my own. I am so glad that you have a mommy now that loves you very much and will take very good care of you. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.

An animal lover
    LHCamry

Hi Trixie!!

What a great story you have written about yourself little princess!! We think you are an angel and your Mommy is surely an angel too!! You are such a perfect girl for your Mom and she is the perfect Mom for you. We can't tell you how happy we are to hear that Mommy saved you and is giving you the good life you so very much deserve!! Mommy had the patience to find out why her little girl was getting sick and she is still actively seeking answers and solutions to make life better. We salute both of you with big high paws this morning little Trixie and Mom!!! We loooooovvveeeee your website also. It's really cool! Celebrate all day, both of you. Have fun galore Congratulations little lady and we wish you many many more happy years together. Thanks to you Mom for saving this little cutie patootie!! Happiness always!!!!!!

Love, Daisy, and Delilah, in Sunny Florida

Oh Trixie what a sweetie pie you are !!! It is so nice to meet you this morning. One of Ginger's very best friends is a Tibetan Spaniel, so I think I have an idea how bouncy and kissie you are . I am so happy that your Mom rescued you, and is taking such good care of you. Enjoy your very special day, sweetie.

Oh Trixie!

How could anyone abandon a sweet girl like you!! One look at that face and a person would have to be a monster not to melt! I'm so glad your mommy found you and loves you enough to help you with your digestive problems. You and your mommy are both very lucky!!

Look at that precious face!! What a doll you are Trixie - and how great you've found a wonderful forever home!! You are soooo beautiful - quite stunning. I love your soulful eyes, darling little nose and cool tail!! Congrats to GORGEOUS TRIXIE!!!

Awww, what a precious little Tibbie you are, dear Trixie!!! Thank you so much for pawing off a note to us, updating us on your happy life! I can't imagine how anyone could be so cruel to, subject such abuse and neglect upon, a beautiful, sweet and loving girl like you But blessedly there was a guardian angel looking over you all the while, assuring your safety until you could be rescued and united with your Mommy! And what a wonderful forever home you have found, sweetheart! Not only did someone FINALLY address your physical and emotional needs, but your fashion needs as well! Bet all heads turn when gorgeous you struts down the street sporting your stylin' outfits! Many thanks all around, to your rescuer, the Welland Humane Society and most of all your MOM, for assuring that one VERY special doggie had a second chance at life! Congratulations to you beautiful, darling Trixie, our EXTRA special and most deserving, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Lots of love to you Trixie with wishes for a lifetime of unconditional love and happy days! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, Trixie! Off to check out your website!