Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio Show Information

Radio Show Information

For those of you that are able to tune in, here is the information on the radio program I will be on:

Hi, Lisa -
    Because we are now also being heard in on KTIE in Los Angeles on Sunday mornings, we have the potential of reaching 11.5 million people (although I suspect that some of them may be doing other things :-) I am delighted to showcase APS's wildlife management program both here and in the LA market. I'd love to see APS be a model for how a large organization can have a heart!

We are delighted to have you as a guest on the radio show "The Animal World - hosted by AzCATs." Here are the specifics:

Day/Date: Saturday, July 23, 2005

Arrival Time: 7:30 a.m.

Show Time: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. KXAM Radio 1310 AM
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

IS THAT AVAILABLE,ON THE INTERNET,AS I WOULD LOVE,TO HEAR THAT SHOW.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I found it WWW.KXAM.com it has a listen live button . I'll be listening.
    Good luck

IT WORKS,IT WORKS,AND I WILL BE LISTENING,THIS SATURDAY,THANK YOU,FOR THE INFORMATION .I WILL BE LISTENING,THIS WEEK.
    THANK YOU AGAIN.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I would like to tune in to the live broadcast and just want to make sure, I am guessing that it is listed as West Coast time since it is in LA and that it would be at 11:00 a.m. East Coast time, right? We are 3 hours behind.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Thanks everyone! I'm a bit nervous, but will have another speaker, along with myself, representing APS so that should help. I think you're right about the 11:00 time (hopefully).
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Your friends can also log onto the radio station's web site at www.kxam.com to see the show, as there is a small camera in the studio that shows the radio program live.

GREAT LUCK LISA! YOU WILL FIND SPEAKING ABOUT YOUR PASSION A LOT EASIER THAN YOU THINK!!

I SPOKE AT THE STATE HOUSE IN NH, IN FRONT OF THE BUDGET COMMITTEE (SP?) THE BILL PASSED
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

Thanks for the info. I'll make a note on my calendar about it so I can be sure to listen.

GOOD LUCK LISA!!!!!!!

Everyone please remember to go to: www.kxam.com and then you can see & hear Lisa!!

The times are 8:00 am to 9:00 am (on the west coast) so that means 11:00 am to 12 noon on the east coast.

I know she is REALLY, really nervous about this, so I hope, no, I know she will do just fine, and she will know that all her PT friends will be listening!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Thanks Bunny! It's almost time to leave and I feel like I want to throw-up! I hope I'm able to even speak when the mike is put in front of me! I have back-up just in case! I'm not good going in front of an audience! I have a BIG mouth socially, but when put on the spot....

Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!
    Hope it went well for you! Being on the other side of the world....kind of! Was not sure what time it would be in UK....probably missed it!!!

I don't know if anyone got a chance to listen in, but I feel it went pretty well! Nothing like getting feral cat news out to possibly 11.5 million people!!!! Hopefully other Company's will get a clue and adopt TNR!!

I was not available to listen,but I sure hope it has some impact.

They're mailing us a CD so hopefully we can figure out how to put it here!