Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrific Gizmo!

Terrific Gizmo!

Good morning Gizmo!

I loved seeing your sweet face this morning! And your eyes! The house is probably very lively with you here. I would like to play fetch and catch with you, little boy! Happy COTD

Gizmo, you are too cute! It's good to hear you and your doggie are best buddies! Congratulations on being COTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a cute little ORANGEMAN to greet us this morning!!!! Obviously, your dog has excellent taste in deciding which kitten would be the best one for him!!! It is nice to know that Gizmo has a great FOREVER friend in your dog, and a great FOREVER home with you!! HAPPY COTD
    Nine is Fine!!

Gizmo! Picked out for the family by the family dog! How sweet! I have an orangie at home and he is such a sweetie! I'm sure you are the most special kitty. Keep your family happy and happy COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Hello there handsome Gizmo! What an darling bewhiskered face you have, and what an adorable story your person told of how the dog picked out just the right kitten . But Gizmo, I bet you see it more as yourself having both a dog and a human for your own, rather than them having a cat . What a cuddly kitty you are, going to bed snuggled up with you would be the perfect end to any day . I could never resist that cute orangie face of yours! Gizmo, I hope today you have an EXTRA special and fun-filled day with your doggie bud and human companion. Congratulations on being our charming and winsome Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Gizmo! I love your little pink nose. You are gorgeous, happy day x

THIS TRULY IS THE YEAR,OF THE ORANGE CAT COTD,AS HERE WE ARE,WITH ANOTHER GREAT LOOKING ORANGIE.

AND GIZMO,HAS SUCH AN UNIQUE STORY,IT IS NOT MANY CATS,THAT ARE CHOSEN,BY THE FAMILY DOG,TO BE ADOPTED.

THAT IS TRULY AN INSPIRATIONAL STORY,AND AS MY DERA MOTHER,SAID,ONE FOR THE BOOKS.

A HEART WARMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IS COMING,FROM THE FOUND CATS HOTEL,FOR GORGEOUS GIZMO,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a handsome boy you are, Gizmo. And even when you were a tiny little kitten you were already a dog whisperer

Enjoy your special day with your dog buddy and human

Hello sweet Gizmo!! It is so nice that you have your own dog companion and that you get along so well. Aren't paper toys so much fun!! Congratulations on being COTD I hope you enjoy your day!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Awww, what a total cutie you are Gizmo! I love your dashing red fur and adorable little face with the big pretty eyes! What a stud! Congrats to Handsome Giz!

Gizmo
    What a charmer you are!
    How special too that you belong to a dog as well as a human!
    What a wonderful family and home you have. Much better than a drafty barn to live in!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Giz! What a handsome creamsicle kitty you are! I love the precise symmetry of those stunning whiskers and your coat is simply luscious! And that expression...priceless! I think it's the sweetest thing Gizmo, the way your dear doggie pal picked YOU out of the entire litter to be his best friend! Then again, we all know you orange men are known for being quite the charmers! You, your proud Mom and your best doggie buddy make one awesome family, best friends for life Congratulations to you dear, darling Gizmo, our super special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day on center stage, adorable Gizmo! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Love, Sandra

Hey Gizmo! Congrats on COTD. What a set of "eyebrows" you have. Its like antenae in all directions.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Yo Gizmo!

What a beautiful orangie you are! Those whiskers are pretty awesome for such a young man.

You were the lucky one being sniffed out of the litter; now you live a good life with your purrent who obviously loves you a great deal.

Have lots of fun with paper today and congratulations for being COTD!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What an unusual story this handsome orange has. When the cold weather comes, and Gizmo is laying on that bed instead of in the barn, remind him to nominate his brother for Dog Of The Day.

Mr. Lenny, has no dog. Very jealous.