Thread: Pesto

Former User Guest

Pesto

Hey cute tabby girl! You sound like a fun companion to your human parents. I'm glad they rescued you from the shelter and you have a loving home now, where you can for example, have conversations with your mice

Have fun as our COTD and congrats!!!!

Hi pretty Pesto! What a cute little white mouth you have! It looks like you have just had a couple sips of milk! Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day today! I guess after all of the festivities are over, your humans will find you resting on your dad's clothes! My kitties like to do that too....especially if they are freshly ironed! Congrats to you little one!

Yay Pesto!!

Congrats sweetie on making it to fame! Lots of kisses, head bumpies, and meeces to you today!
    Last edited by zippy-kat; 02-19-2002 at 08:36 AM.

Pesto!

What a girl!
    Congrats on being the Cat of the Day! I'm so glad you found a wonderful home. Hope you get lots of extra goodies today!
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 02-19-2002 at 03:23 PM.

PESTO HI PRETTY GIRL !!!

You look and sound like such a Sweetheart !!!

My kitties love to play with fuzzy mice too,
    did you know it's fun to drop them in your water
    dish whenever you're done with them ?
    Moms & Dads love it. LOL.
    Congratulations on finding such a good home
    and for being honored today as CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Hello Pesto!

I think it is interesting that you talk to your mice - I thought kitties only talked to humans. Does anyone else have fur-babies that talk to things or other animals besides human? I thought it was a learnt behaviour that humans had encouraged?!

Have fun as COTD.

Catmoggy

Hi, catmoggy.
    I have a talker too. Chester talks to the birds outside and other cats. He starts in at sunrise, which is about 6 am here in the summer, runs from window to window off and on all day. He has the loudest meow I've ever heard. I wish he would be a little less vocal early in the morning. He even talks back to me. He's a sassy one all right. The other 3 just look at him like, "What is your problem?"
    Welcome to Pet Talk by the way!

Pretty, precious Pesto!

Oh Pesto,

What a precious darling girl you are! Love your tabby markings and your creamy chin is adorable. Hope you have a marvelous day as PT's own COTD! We love looking at you and reading about your adventures.

Enjoy, precious girl!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi Pesto! I love your close up!! WHAT a beautiful face! And what an etheral, winsome expression in those soulful eyes! Thanks to your guardian for springing you from the shelter just in the knick of time! A girl as stunning as yourself deserves only the best! I loved reading about your daily routine! Sounds like be loved and adored is a full time job! Congratulations to you precious Pesto, our very deserving, stunningly gorgeous Cat of the Day! May fuzzy mice abound and birds be abundant at your window this special day of honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

whoa...

i'm serious...pesto looks EXACTLY (and i mean it!) same as my kitty tigger!! only my cat is a boy...

Well hello sweet girl! Your parents are such wonderful people to have adopted you Pesto, still a youngster but not a kitten anymore! And it seems as though you have won their heart and ours! God Bless you sweetie!