Thread: Tribbles!

Tribbles!

Waww Tribbles, what a superb girl you are! You should apply for calendar photo contests!
    You have wonderful markings and I would like to pet your soft fur!! And you have a black ear and a red ear?
    Happy COTD, beauty!!

Lovely Tribbles! How talented you are, serving as a faithful alarm clock and shower attendant.

And, how beautiful and regal you look, perched on your patriotic holiday basket!

Congratulations to a beautiful COTD. Hopefully you'll celebrate with pasta and ice cream, along with lots of loving scritches and head bumpies!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Tribbles, what a beautiful kitty you are. And looks like you're all ready for the 4th! Congratulations on COTD! Hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy 4th, Tribbles! You look very beautiful in your patriotic basket. I hope you get a share of any grill products that your purrents produce!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh wow, look at you beautiful Tribbles! What a gorgeous calico Queen you are! You look like you are perfectly posing on your patriotic picnic basket, a very fitting COTD photo! I was quite impressed to read about how you have nearly learned to turn the faucet on in the bathtub for a bit of water sport! What an intelligent and resourceful kitty you are Tribbles! Of course, your person might wish you a bit less resourceful when waking her up early in the morning . I must say I have to agree with your taste in good food Tribbles! Spaghetti, ice cream, and oatmeal pies, YUM!! I bet today will call for one or more of those to celebrate your spotlight and Independence Day! I hope you have an EXTRA special day today with all your very favorites! Congratulations Tribbles, on being our beautiful and PURFECT 4th of July Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Tribbles
    WOW! What a beauty you are!
    Such pretty colors.
    I love your name too. My favorite Star Trek show was the Trouble with Tribbles.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at that big sexy girl! What an impressive and beautiful girl you are Tribbles. You look like you are the queen of the house - what a sweet girl!! Congrats to Pretty Princess Tribbles!!

Happy 4th Tribbles!!! Oh, what a true blue, All American beauty you are! Simply stunning! And packed with "purrrsonality plus,"too!

She has almost mastered standing on her back legs in the bathtub and turning on the water with her front paws

Now that's a sight I'd love to see And I'll just bet with time, you WILL master those faucets, Tribbles! Tribbles, being the sweet and sociable feline that you are, I hope today you're surrounding by loads of family and friends, busily hostessing one awesome 4th of July AND Cat of the Day parteeeee, complete with spaghetti, ice cream and oat meal pies! Congratulations to you beautiful Tibbles, our EXTRA special, most s*p*a*r*k*l*i*n*g July 4th Cat of the Day honoree! All my love to you, precious Tribbles!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-04-2005 at 03:39 PM.

A fine Calico, very pretty. Sounds like she has really brought a lot to the household, and has earned the contentment she finds there.

THERE WAS,OF COURSE,A CLASSIC STAR TREK EPISODE CALLED THE TROUBLE,WITH TRIBBLES.
    AND TRIBBLES,IS JUST AS SOOTHING,AND FURRY,AS THE AFORE MENTIONED TRIBBLES,AND A WHOLE LOT CUTER,AND MORE INTELLIGENT.
    ANDTHIS,IS ONE TRIBBLE,THAT WILL NOT END UP,IN THE KLINGON ENGINE ROOM.

LIVE WELL,AND PROSPER,TRIBBLE,FROM THE FOUND CATS,WHO SEND A COSMIC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW,TO TERRIFIC TRIBBLES,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What an elegant lady you are, Miss Tribbles!!!! I recall in that Star Trek episode, "Trouble with Tribbles," that the tribbles purred alot. I wonder if you do, too?? HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Blog Entries

Tribbles

Oh, you are soooo pretty. Mew, we find it very clever that you know when it is 6 o'clock and have taken on the role of official "wake-up kitty". Does your Momma say "Hallo Kitty" when you wake her each morning?

It has been a busy week in the Calico & Tortoiseshell Feline world because so many of the pussy cats have been recognized in this Forum and also in my cat calendar from www.pageaday.com

With your soft fur, stunning beauty and playful nature, have you ever thought of doing TV commercials? Pretty cats are very good sales agents on TV. Reading your bio it is purrfectly clear to see that your furr~sons know you are a divine creature and they love you dearly.

Reign long in good health, loved and adored by your subjects which is the birthright of all felines. You are a beautiful Calico—the toast of Charlestown and a true royal sovereign—an excellent Cat of the Day. CATgratulations, darling Tribbles.

I, Sasha The Queen Calico Cat, Royal Highness, Queen of the Universe, Most Precious One known as the Sovereign who rules with a gentle but firm velvet paw does welcome The Calico HRH Queen Tribbles, the toast of the State of Indiana and royal sovereign into the rarefied realm of Feline Queen, Mistress of the Universe.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a beauty you are. I am sure that you make the perfect alarm clock! Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Tribbles, you are gorgeous! And both my cats, Tinker and Kiki Roo used to love pasta sauce, like you! xx