Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isalu

Isalu

Congratulations, Isalu. You are a beautiful cat.

Good Morning, Isalu! What a pretty cat you are. It is very nice to meet you. Congrats Isalu for being our Cat of the Day! Enjoy!

Isalu, you are beautiful and special x

Isalu, it sounds like you are well-loved indeed! It's an ill typhoon that blows no one any good! It certainly blew you two together for life. May it be a long, happy, healthy one!

oh Isalu! You are a handsome boy! And so smart - able to open a screen door with a single paw! LOL What a blessing that awful typhoon blew you into your purrent's life. Just goes to show you something good can always come from something bad! Happy COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    What a beautiful boy you are Mr. Isalu. I hope you have many wonderful days surveying your domain from the 12th floor.
    Taipei is a wonderful city. I lived there for 2 years and had a great time. I'm sure you love it too.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Good morning Yi Shi Lu Xiaomao Luzhong... or perhaps I'll just call you Isalu ! What a lovely name for a very handsome and unique kitty. I just love how that name sounds when I say it! Wow are you ever an intelligent and skillful cat, not to mention strong! You have some quite exotic tastes too I see, a cat with such discerning preferences . Spoiled? Nah, simply pampered as a king deserves to be! What fun you and your human must have, playing hide and seek!
    When I picked him up and I carried him to a safe place, he wrapped his little kitten tail around my wrist, melting my heart and changing my life forever.
    And now my heart is the one that is melted! Thank you so much, Isalu's person, for sharing this magnificent cat's story with us. Isalu, I hope you have an EXTRA special day today filled with all your very favorite morsels and activities. Congratulations on being our MOST deserving and unique Cat of the Day!

Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Handsome Isalu!!! I just loved reading ALL your names and your escapades!! But, since you live on the 12th floor, please do NOT open the screens!!!! Your rescue story is a miracle that the RIGHT person found you!! I would love to see you dragging the 5lb. bag of cat food across the floor!! My cats, I am sure, would be your helpers in that task!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi Isalu!
    I am happy to meet such a beautiful, intelligent and skillful boy! So far away from my country, I can see that you are all loved and spoiled the same, of course you deserve it!

Happy COTD, many games with your humans today, and probably you will get some extra ice scream.
    Camembert cheese is a good choice as well

Good Morning to you beautiful, blue eyed Isalu! As we here in the U.S. brace for a most ferocious hurricane, I can't help but image the courage and fortitude it took for you to survive that terrifying typhoon! So many vulnerable creatures are left injured and homeless after such natural disasters and we can only hope and pray that all critters facing our storm today, remain safe! You certainly defied the odds Isalu, surviving not only the storm but the traffic as well! Then again, after reading of your impressive dexterity, athleticism, cunning and resourcefulness, I'm not too surprised to learn you outwitted the fates! But in the end, it was your human who sealed your ultimate fate, spirting you to safety and a life of comfort, love and luxury Bottled water, dried squid, Haagen-Das strawberry ice cream, camembert and tandoori chicken? Now that's what I call living the good life! I can only imagine what festivities and culinary delights your proud, doting person has in store for you today! Celebrate with gusto Isalu, you deserve it! Congratulations to you dear Isalu, our beautiful, brave, blue eyed Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart!

ISALU,NOT ARE YOU ,ONE OF THE MOSTUNIQUE SIAMESE CATS,THAT WE HAVE EVER SEEN,BUT ONE OF THE SMARTESTAND MOST RESOURCEFUL,AS WELL.
    IT TOOK A VERY CLEVER CAT,INDEED,TO SURVIVE,THAT TYPHOON,AND A RESORCEFUL CAT,TO DRAG A FIVE POUND BAG,OF CAT FOOD.NOT EVEN,THE FOUND CATS,CAN DO THAT.

A SURVIVOR FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES,TO INCREDIBLE ISALU COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

[color=sky blue]Isalu
    What a charming fellow you are!
    Such beautiful blue eyes!
    You sure knew the purr-fect human to anchor onto, didn't you?
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful home and family now.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Isalu, you are one beautiful, intelligent brat cat.....but hey ...that's ok for such a gorgeous boy!
    kittysmitten
    Proud fur meowmy of Sophia Jazz, Sable Mink, Sasha Theresa and Maggie Magnolia

What a beautiful boy you are, Isalu! And so deserving of the COTD award. Such intelligence!! Such cunning!!!

But, don't get carried away with all your shenanigans and do be extra careful around the windows! Makes me a bit nervous to know you are so dextrous.

I'm so happy you found a furrever home with someone who appreciates all your loving qualities, even if you do snitch others' food!

Congratulations to a gorgeous guy!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

From the first time he met his human, life has been good. So it's no wonder he's such a happy kitty. Good luck and plenty more dried squid.