Thread: Finally more Vacation pics!

Finally more Vacation pics!

Sorry it took me so long everyone! My computer at home did a crash and burn and I haven't tried the recovery disks yet. And since I took yesterday as a vacation day I wasn't into work till today! Anyway.....

I don't know if you all remember me talking about Sequoia and wanting to teach her to sit in a canoe...and we were wondering if she even liked water. Wellll........she loves water. There was a small river running behind the motel we stayed at with a nice sandy beach. The owners said we could take her down there so our last night we did. When she saw the water she pratically dragged me face first into it! If I had put the retractable leash on her she would have dove right in...but I only had the 6 foot leash so she was limited...

Then here we are walking back to the motel...well I am taking the picture behind them...

Here is my worn out pup after dinner in the motel room....they didn't want dogs on the beds but really...she was tired! *L*

And here she is the next day at home.....still a worn out pup...and they say huskies are high energy....*grin*

That is all the vacation pics I have on Photobucket right now. I have a couple of winter pics I really liked of her but that is for another thread.

Denyce

Aww, that's great! Now you can plan that water-vacation! She sure looks like one pooped pup on the bed- cute!