Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnificent Molly

Magnificent Molly

Well good golly Miss Molly aren't you a doll. You are a pretty special girl aren't you. Keeping your big brother in sharp as he is getting older and being such a little scholar and lovebug as well. My you must have a very busy and full life. Your marking are stunning little girl and those eyes are magnetic. Concatulations on being our ever special COTD !!!! Make sure to get extra lovin's today and relax a little you deserve it after all the hard work you do.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Meeeoooww Molly,
    seeing you sitting there with your adorable tail around your adorable paws makes me want to be a painter.

And what a great picture you are sweet meezer princess

Congratulations on being our special Princess of the day

What a beauty you are, little Miss Molly!!!! Just LOVE those BLUE eyes!! We have a Molly at our house, too. She is alot older than you are(12), but maybe all Molly's are petite cats, she is small like you. I am sure that your buddy Sam, enjoys all your antics!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh beautiful Molly! You are magnificent! Such wonderful colors, and deep blue eyes! You are also a perfectly behaving cat! I am in love and my Peppito too. purrrrrrrrhhhhhrrrrrr -head butt-purrrrrrrrrrr... If you ever have babies, I volunteer to adopt one (yes, too far... too bad!). Happy COTD

You certainly are a beauty, Molly, with your lovely colouring and your amazing blue eyes!

I hope you have a great day today as our Cat of the Day honouree. : You will share your treats with Sam now, won't you?

Molly you look like a feline angel in your beautiful COTD photo . You certainly seem to have a good grip on life too, as you know it is usually the simple things that make life good! You most certainly are a beauty to lay eyes upon, and your personality sounds delightful! I can't imagine a better reading companion than you sweet Molly . I hope today you have an EXTRA special day, frisking with brother Sam and receiving plenty of pampering and petting from your proud person. Congratulations Molly, on being our lovely and graceful Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

MY,MOLLY,IF YOU ARE NOT,ONE OF THE PRETTIEST MEEZERS,THAT WE HAVE HAD,AS COTD,AND JOHN,HANCOCK,IS STARING,AT THE SCREEN.MANY,OF THE TOMS,HERE HAVE GIRL FRIENDS,AND JOHN,BEING THE ONLY MEEZER,UNATTACHED,WANTS,TO KNOW,IF MOLLY,IS SPOKEN FOR.
    IF NOT,HE IS AVAILABLE,FOR LOVE.

MOLLY,YOU MUST BE A SWEET CAT,TO GET JOHNS ATTENTION,FROM THOUSANDS,OF MILES AWAY.

AND JOHN,HIS FELLOW MEEZERS,ALL SENG A MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO MISS MOLLY,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Now there's a gorgeous kitty cat! What a beauty you are Molly - you look so lovely in your picture with the blue background - it showcases your lovely eyes and coat! Congrats to Marvelous Miss Molly!

Oh Molly, you are a lovely girl! Pack your bags, my dear, and catch the next bus to Minnesota. We'll change your name--that should fool your old family if they manage to track you. What do you think of Mehitabel? I've always wanted a cat named Mehitabel.

Molly, you are indeed quite the stunning girl! Soooooo lovely! Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day - we send our catgratulations - you are just purrrrfect!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Our BeBop turned 6 yesterday, and we thank all of you who sent birthday notes! We are very proud of our special boy. www.cathappy.com/bebop.htm

Wow, Molly

you are as beautiful as my "sister" Lucy! Congratulations on being COTD!
    Here's Lucy & her story: http://www.catster.com/?56333

[color=sky blue]Molly
    What a charmer you are!
    I love how you seemed to pose for your picture; all dainty and lady like!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly what a beautiful girl you are. Nice that you have such an interest in reading. Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Oh Molly, what a beauty you are! those eyes and your coloring are gorgeous, and I love your dark tail!

You are posed so perfectly for your COTD portrait, what a lovely model!

Keep your brother in line, keep your purrents happy by doing what you're doing and have a wonderful COTD day today and every day!

Get lots of scritches and head bumpies!!

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Seems to be a good combination of breed; she's elegant and sweet-natured too. Congratulations, Molly.