Thread: movies you watched today

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    And word of warning Wombat you are not stealing them and making them your's ok got that. lol
    We don't need to steal them
    They'll eventually succumb to the Money God, and just move here on their own....hee hee

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    Dirty Dancing.
    Shame what happened to Patrick in real life tho.....eh ??
    My daughter loves that show, and watches it now and again.

"I'm Back !!"

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    Dirty Dancing.
    One of my all time favorites!

I've got the book written by Patrick and his wife - "The Time of My Life", but I have yet to start it. It sits with another "to read" book on my desk. I've got to get back to reading!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I would love to see Precious, as well as The Last Song! I've heard good things about both movies, now I just have to go see for myself!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Finally The Blindside arrived down under on thursday, so hubby and i have just seen it this sunday, it was great, loved it, and Sandra, well what can I say , you did it proud, you are awesome, i so love that girl, she always looks gorgeous and especially so in this movie, very touching movie, and so well acted,8/10.

Hoping to go and see A single man next weekend, my other favourite actor Colin Firth, he is supposed to be brilliant in this. Anyone seen it yet?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Niño & Eliza

Just saw The Hangover.

I am sorry, that movie Sucked BIG TIME.

I counted 7 laughs.

----------

I am constantly amazed at the dumbing down of the movie audience.

As much as I like to watch people get tasered?

I smirked once during that scene.

----------

The other complaint I have is about the sound levels while watching some flicks.

I had to keep adjusting the volume on the tube because every song played would get unbearably loud-forcing me to turn the volume down, then when the music stopped, I could not hear the dialogue.

Also, why is every soundtrack complete with the one loud, obnoxious rap song/music?

saw The Blindside, awesome movie, sandra you were tops, but then when aren't you and you looked gorgeous as always, yep a big fan.11/10 lol.

Hired out Sherlock Homes, hated this movie, did not even watch it, even hubby was not impressed, and he watches anything lol, and my daughter who wanted us to hire it out, turned it off half way through.0/10

Also got What up with the morgans, was a bit hesitant as had bad reviews here, but it was ok, sure not the greatest movie, and i thought Sarah and Hugh's acting was appalling, however i did get a few laughs out of it, so maybe 5/10
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

We watched It's Complicated on PPV last night. Very funny. Meryl Streep was great. As well as Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin, although I am not as much of a fan for Alec Baldwin as I used to be.

Wasn't that a great movie, i saw it on the big screen and just loved it, funny thing is i never liked alec baldwin until i saw him in that movie, now i am a fan,yep certainly worth hiring out.
    Furangels only lent.

Saw "War, Inc." on a movie channel (in fact, I think it was TMC). Remember the movie "Primary Colors" with John Travolta and Emma Thompson? It's a little like that. Sort of a satire on the Halliburton story with former VPOTUS Cheney. John Cusack is in it- he's from Chicago and I really like his movies. Also Hilary Duff and Marisa Tomei.

If you like Robert Duvall - "Assassination Tango" is another one I recently saw from the satellite dish channels. I missed the beginning of it, but basically he plays an assassin who sort of gets an unexpected connection with a beautiful woman in a foreign country.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I watched Hotel For Dogs today, and it was the first movie that I cried watching.hahaha. I loved it!

"Last Chance Harvey" starring Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson.

Loved it!!!!!

"Planet Terror"

Hahaha..disgustingly gross and so laughable!

Just got home from seeing SALT, with Angelina Jolie. Loved it!!
    Action from the beginning to the end. She must be in great physical shape.

Invictus outstanding movie directed by Clint Eastwood, With Morgan Freeman, Matt Damon ----Highly recommend.

Something the Lord Made 2004 With Alan Rickman, Mos Def, Kyra Sedgwick. Outstanding made for TV movie. Highly recommend.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown