Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Hybrid View

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by sirrahbed
    What's Eating Gilbert Grape
    That is a wonderful movie! Everyone in that was phenomenal!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Where The Red Fern Grows Movie!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

My son is taking his new lady friend to see the FORTY YEAR OLD VIRGIN tonight, I will see what he has to say about it.

ChriSH I love your Johnny Depp siggy, that sure is funny.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    ChriSH I love your Johnny Depp siggy, that sure is funny.
    Thanks Carole.

Well my son said the movie FORTY YEAR OLD VIRGIN was ok,funny in places but he found the ending a bit dragged out.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Monday night. The Boondock Saints. On DVD
    Tuesday afternoon. The Corpse Bride. At the cinema.
    Tuesday evening. Big Fish. On DVD.

Each one different and each one excellent entertainment.

I watched "Zero Day" a few nights back, it was interesting. The boys did a good job acting i think.

http://www.zerodaythemovie.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH

I love all three of those! What a great eclectic two days of movie watching! Awesome! I'm glad you liked the Boondock Saints.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH

I love Big Fish!! I had to watch it a couple times to fully "get" it but now it is one of my favorites! I watched Skeleton Key earlier and tonight I think I am going to watch Real Women Have Curves..has anyone seen this movie? it is really good.

I didn't watch it today but Dreamer is really good and Because of Winn-Dixie is fun too. The Shaggy Dog was hilarious. The people I went to see it with don't laugh at movies alot but they did this time. I also want to see 8 below

I watched Fun with Dick and Jane last weekend - pretty funny

Kari we have to see Libertine, is that not the one with our beloved Johnny Depp in it,?like you i am not easily offended by these movies, but sometimes it is just refreshing to enjoy a family one like Shaggy Dog.

Kari go see THE MATADOR, i loved this movie.

Geez i missed your threads, so you have found the love of your life and i missed it all, darn it lol. lovely to hear you are so happy, you deserve it, couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Now back to movies, has anyone see The da vinci code yet? opinions please.
    Furangels only lent.

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Kari we have to see Libertine, is that not the one with our beloved Johnny Depp in it,?like you i am not easily offended by these movies, but sometimes it is just refreshing to enjoy a family one like Shaggy Dog.

Kari go see THE MATADOR, i loved this movie.

Geez i missed your threads, so you have found the love of your life and i missed it all, darn it lol. lovely to hear you are so happy, you deserve it, couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Now back to movies, has anyone see The da vinci code yet? opinions please.
    Definitely the one with Mr. Depp! I love movies, doesn't matter what kind. I enjoy deep, thought provoking ones, funny, brainless ones, sweet, touching ones, animated ones, scary ones, dramatic ones, you name it! But, yeah, I know what you mean, sometimes it's nice to see simple movies that are just sweet. I love the movie Shag. It's like that. I think there might be five cuss words in it.

And, wow, thank you. I may bump those threads back up for you, my flattering friend. Thank you for the kind words!

I haven't seen The Davinci Code yet, but, I will. Tom Hanks looks amazing in the trailers, and, I love his collaborations with Ron Howard, so, I'll be there. I may have to get the book, now.

I joined Netflix.
    I rented a lot of old movies I've never seen. Just saw "Lillies of the Field" with Sidney Poitier (*sigh*) and it was absolutely beautiful.

Kari..Trainspotter is on my list, I was so surprised to see you list it, as it wasn't given ample movie time in the US.

Right now, I got all 3 Xmen movies. I love that stuff as a change of pace. Some movies like Thelma and Louise, Fargo, Monsters Ball...I can see 1000x and love them just as much as the first time. It kills me to wait for DVD but going to the movies is way too expensive for me. I just have to be patient

I've been Boooo'd!

movies you watched today

Save the Last Dance this is my fav movie!!!!!! and my suggies are in there sleeping pouch i just looked at them
    *so cute*