Thread: movies you watched today

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    I saw 'Lovely Bones', although I hid in my hat literally for 3 scenes, I think it was a pretty good and interesting movie. VERY VERY creepy and dark though, VERY. The ending made me happy.
    This is on my to see list for sure.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I think Lovely Bones was filmed in NZ, correct me if I am wrong, and of course by NZer Peter Jackson, sounds like it was good, my son saw it and liked it.

My daughter is off to see Avatar tonight, it is booked out here and really popular.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Anyone seen Fantastic Mr Fox, i have won tickets to it, but thinking of selling them or swapping them,as this is more of a kids movie i think, not really me, just be interested in your opinions.

Kari remember when you started this thread, wondering if it would be a flop or not, well it certainly was a hit with our Pters wasn't it?
    I've heard that Fantastic Mr Fox is actually not really that appropriate for kids. There's not anything really offensive, just the humor is more geared towards adults. That's just what I've heard. I plan to see it! I love Roald Dahl!

And, yeah, it's turned out to be a really active thread! COOL.

David saw Avatar the other night, he really liked it. I haven't seen it, yet.

I have watched The Hangover twice in two nights, that movie is amazing. I laugh so hard through the entire thing. Just doesn't get old.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

"Sherlock Holmes" w/another favorite of mine, Robert Downey Jr., and Jude Law. Good but not the typical SH movie. I guess I was expecting them to solve the crime over a pot of tea. LOL It's action oriented but then Guy Ritchie directed it, so I can't expect much else. Good movie, though. Robert Downey Jr. is looking really good. Really. Good. Really.
    Oh man I really want to see this. I didn't realize Guy Ritchie directed it! I didn't even realize he was a director! (Is this the same guy that was in LA Confidential with Russell Crowe? I may be thinking of the wrong actor!) I LOVE Robert Downey Jr, always have. And, I think he's going to be one of those men that just gets better looking as he ages. Yummy.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

A Walk in the Clouds-I thought it was good movie.Nice Love Story.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    Oh man I really want to see this. I didn't realize Guy Ritchie directed it! I didn't even realize he was a director! (Is this the same guy that was in LA Confidential with Russell Crowe? I may be thinking of the wrong actor!) I LOVE Robert Downey Jr, always have. And, I think he's going to be one of those men that just gets better looking as he ages. Yummy.
    Kari, I think you are thinking of Guy Pearce. He is the actor that was in L.A. Confidential (great movie). Guy Ritchie is a writer, director, producer who was also married to Madonna. He directed and wrote one of my favorite movies which is "Snatch".

I've recently watched "The Hangover". Loved it. Lots of laughs and a good pick me up movie. I also went to see "Leap Year". Sweet movie that made me smile.

I just watched Seven Pounds. Good story, sad and happy all at the same time. I like Will Smith alot. He's a good actor.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee View Post
    Kari, I think you are thinking of Guy Pearce. He is the actor that was in L.A. Confidential (great movie). Guy Ritchie is a writer, director, producer who was also married to Madonna. He directed and wrote one of my favorite movies which is "Snatch".

Oh wow, I can't believe I flubbed up so huge haha. I kept looking at the name knowing I recognized! I loved Snatch, too! I definitely know Guy Ritchie! D'oh!

Young Victoria this afternoon. I really liked this movie

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Young Victoria this afternoon. I really liked this movie
    I really want to see that and Up in the Air. I saw Inglorious Bastards today. I really liked it. Looooong movie, though.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I really want to see that and Up in the Air. I saw Inglorious Bastards today. I really liked it. Looooong movie, though.
    I liked Victoria better than Up in the Air.

I caught "The Band Wagon" on TCM before I had to go to classes today.
    It was a good way to start off the day.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1284028/

OML, WHAT A LOVE STORY

Don't bother girls, you would not understand.

And the only reason you would is because of Eric Bana.

HAHAHAHA, There were parts of this -lick that made me have LES and shortness of breath.

I love this guy and really despise him for the relationship he has with his "SO".

Jealousy? A -racking straight!

One day I'll see that the old girl will go on sale or leave the Bana Family.
    I just hope the next owner has the passion, love and household to give this beast the home it deserves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffk82mLNZLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ejb...eature=related
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Went to see AVATAR again. Loved it just as much the second time around!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets