Thread: movies you watched today

I just saw Night at the Museum 2.

Just as good as the first one.

Amy Adams and her pants were the best part of the movie.

Not a huge Ben Stiller fan, but I enjoyed him in both.

2. 500 Days Of Summer

something i wont ever watch again unless im dieing of severe boredom,, but it was okay one time around.

We saw From Paris With Love this afternoon.

Lots of violence - the story line was okay. Not my type of movie, but Douglas wanted to see it. And I drag him to enough "chick flicks" that I owe him one every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    We saw From Paris With Love this afternoon.

Lots of violence - the story line was okay. Not my type of movie, but Douglas wanted to see it. And I drag him to enough "chick flicks" that I owe him one every once in awhile.
    A 'Richard Flick' every once in a while does you good.

Not a huge Johnny Depp fan but the previews of Alice in Wonderland look really good.

It's the kind of bizarre movie that I like.

-----------

I hope the film makers get over this 3-D fad soon. It gives me a headache and I don't care to go out of my way to feel bad!

Some movies you want to see, you really have to plan ahead to get into an IMAX/3-D theater..

Most of the IM/3-D movie houses are in areas where you have to pay to park and the concession and tix prices are outrageous.

What, about 60 dollars to see a movie with a date?

The Wolfman w/Anthony Hopkins, Emily Blunt and Benecio del Toro. It was really campy but I like camp. If it wasn't intended to be campy, then it was really bad. Benecio del Toro is one of the worst and most unattractive actors in Hollywood. He was better looking as the werewolf. Hopkins never looked better and his acting was, well, Anthony Hopkins.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    The Wolfman w/Anthony Hopkins, Emily Blunt and Benecio del Toro. It was really campy but I like camp. If it wasn't intended to be campy, then it was really bad. Benecio del Toro is one of the worst and most unattractive actors in Hollywood. He was better looking as the werewolf. Hopkins never looked better and his acting was, well, Anthony Hopkins.

Was it at least a little scary? I thought about seeing it myself.

A saw 8 below earlier this week. I loved it. The Huskies & Malamutes were beautiful.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Not a huge Johnny Depp fan but the previews of Alice in Wonderland look really good.

It's the kind of bizarre movie that I like.
    Is it supposed to be just a re-make of the original disney film or something like a sequel?

I saw Dear John and Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the lightning theif. Dear John was nothing like the book, according to my sister, but I liked it. I thought it was sad though. Percy Jackson was a good movie, not an all-time favorite of mine or an instant classic but it was funny and good. Some of the things in the movie were pretty stupid though, but overall a very enjoyable film.

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Was it at least a little scary? I thought about seeing it myself.
    I guess that depends on how easily you get scared. I laughed at several scenes, so did one of my girlfriends and when the werewolf howled, I couldn't help but laugh.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Is it supposed to be just a re-make of the original disney film or something like a sequel?
    Uh, Check out the trailer....

It's way bizarre!

I went and saw Dear John today, it was a good movie, but kinda sad.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I guess that depends on how easily you get scared. I laughed at several scenes, so did one of my girlfriends and when the werewolf howled, I couldn't help but laugh.
    I heard it was really bad to, I was so excited to see it because I love the original one. Re-makes are never good. I heard the plot is completely different from the original one as well.

The Greatest Game Ever Played (2005)
    With James Paxton, Tom Rack, Armand Laroche. A golf drama based on the true story of the 1913 US Open, Great predictable movie and I'm not even a golfer
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

14. The Dark Crystal

definitely not sitting through that sucker ever again.

My wife and I bought tickets yesterday to see WOLFMAN, but daughter No.3 decides to have a huge argument with the boyfriend.......a 17 year olds argument........so we stayed home so that we could cart tissues backwards and forwards thru the house.
    Anyone want 2 free tickets to yesterdays 8.30pm session ????