Hey, everyone. Just thought it would be cool if we could get a thread going on movies. If you watch a movie you enjoyed or didn't, post about it. This could be a total flop, but, I thought it might stick around. I'll pull it out when I watch a movie, though... even if no one else does.

I watched three movies today! I'd seen all but one of them already.

Garden State (zach braff, natalie portman).....I love this movie. It's so real, and, sweet, and, funny and emotional. It makes me cry in several parts, and, laugh, too. Natalie Portman is just stunning and adorable, this is by far my favorite role she's played. The soundtrack is wonderful.

Donnie Darko (jake gyllenhaal, drew barrymore).....This is one of my favorites as well. It's strange, and, mysterious, and, funny. Jake Gyllenhaal is great in it, and, the soundtrack is awesome as well in this film.

Trainspotting (ewan magregor)......I'd only seen bits of this movie previously. I thought it was disturbing and funny all at once. It's good, but, like Donnie Darko, may be too weird for some people. The theme today seemed to be awesome soundtracks, because this movie was packed full of great music.

Anyway......I just thought it'd be cool to see how a thread like this would fare. So, if you've seen a movie and it's not something you want to start a new thread on (like a brand new big movie or something), then, post your thoughts about it in here.