Page 55 of 150 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I love scary movies, but Hostel wasn't scary just gross. I wish they would make scary movies like they used to , back in the day.

I watched Derailed with Jennifer Aniston the other night, it was pretty good.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

I watched a movie on TNT last night. it was probably "cut & snipped" for
    TV, but what the heck.It was Kill Bill Vol 1. It was the most intense movie
    I've seen in a long time. They are having Vol 2 tonight.I really want
    to see how this turns out.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by dogzr#1
    I watched Secret Window with Johnny Depp. Wonderful movie! Great acting, story line, and plot twist. And Johnny still looked smexy with messy hair and glasses
    I love that movie! Mort is one of my favourite JD characters.

i went and saw "Step Up" for the first time yesterday..i liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx
    A few friends and i went to see Snakes On A Plane last night... what a hoot (I know it is not suppose to be a comedy). We had all been reading reviews on it and were eager to see it asap, we all loved it.

I cannot wait for it to be released to DVD . Anyone else seen it yet? what did you think?
    My husband and I saw Snakes On A Plane a few weeks ago. It was the best bad movie ever! We had been waiting with anticipation for months before it's release. We saw it with a late night crowd, mostly teenagers, which made it all the more fun. No it's not supposed to be a comedy, but it's also not a movie that can be taken seriously, you can't help laughing. My husband and I (and the whole theater, really) hardly stopped laughing throughout the movie.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Kari i am glad you like Snakes on a Plane , i am thinking abut going to see it again before it finishes at the movies.

Jadapit, they definitely need to start making scary movies again, they have been so lame the last few years .

ETA: I started to watch Brokeback Mountain this evening but had to turn it off after about 15 minutes... it would not have helped the mood i have been in the last few days. Although it is one of my all time favourite movies... but so sad .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

i saw "Gridiron Gang" last night..a tear jearker, but really a great movie.

I rented Monty Python and the Holy Grail. One of my favorite movies! It may be old, but it is so funny and a pure classic.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

I rented Monty Python and the Holy Grail. One of my favorite movies! It may be old, but it is so funny and a pure classic.
    LMFAO!!! LOVE IT!!!

I'm watching "Mrs. DoubtFire". LOL! I have seen it dozens of times but I love it. It's on ABC family.

Justin and I went and saw "Little Miss. Sunshine" yesterday. We both liked it a lot, it's really funny. It's the best movie I've seen in quite awhile.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by KBlaix
    Justin and I went and saw "Little Miss. Sunshine" yesterday. We both liked it a lot, it's really funny. It's the best movie I've seen in quite awhile.

I almost went to see that last night, but, opted to stay home, as it was getting late. I watched the tail end of Liar Liar, though, and, that made me laugh.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Oh, gosh, that movie. I have the entire thing memorized, a couple of friends and I quote it nearly completely. That's probably not something I should admit to, though.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    I watched a movie on TNT last night. it was probably "cut & snipped" for
    TV, but what the heck.It was Kill Bill Vol 1. It was the most intense movie
    I've seen in a long time. They are having Vol 2 tonight.I really want
    to see how this turns out.
    You really should see if you can get the unedited versions. They are amazing, and, definitely intense. I love that kind of film!

I ended up making it through Brokeback Mountain a couple of nights ago, such beautiful cinematography. I just got finished watching Pet Sematary, another lame movie lol .

I also hired out Where The Heart Is & Planes Trains and Automobiles, i will probably watch them tomorrow night. I love the Monty Python movies aswell, The Life of Brian is one of my favourites.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*