Page 54 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I went and saw "The Covenant" last night..it was actually an ok movie, some parts were a bit "eh" but it was alright..
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809264289/details

Quote Originally Posted by Danegirl2208
    I went and saw "The Covenant" last night..it was actually an ok movie, some parts were a bit "eh" but it was alright..
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809264289/details

Me too! I saw it last night also. Me i loved it because i'm a fan of Taylor and Steven. I love that types of movies, but i'm not a fan of the Director...
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Well, I didn't watch one today but last night I watched Just Like Heaven, Hitch, and Big Daddy.

I watched Scary Movie 4 a week ago, it was very funny!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    There are so many that I want to see! But, we watched The Explorers the other night, I love that movie! It has River Phoenix and Ethan Hawke, it was one I grew up loving!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I watched Secret Window with Johnny Depp. Wonderful movie! Great acting, story line, and plot twist. And Johnny still looked smexy with messy hair and glasses
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

I love that movie! Yes i agree he looks great with messy medium long hair and glasses!

Today i saw the Water Boy, a very hilarious movie
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

we watched The Explorers the other night, I love that movie! It has River Phoenix and Ethan Hawke, it was one I grew up loving!
    That is such a cute movie .

I watched a different River Phoenix movie a few days ago Little Nikita. It was ok, i fast forwarded through a little bit though .

I watched Poseiden last night. At least, half of it before I fell asleep. Can't say that I thought it was too good.

Movies you watched

I finished up my vacation with "Angels With Dirty Faces" starring the late and very great James Cagney followed by Alfred Hitchcock's "The Paradine Case". Both of these oldies but goodies are great and well worth watching again and again.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

A friend and i watched Hostel this evening... how lame, neither of us found it one bit scary . Has anyone else seen it? what did you think?
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I thought hostel was disgusting, not really scary just the grossest movie I have ever seen.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

We were ready to be scared, it just did not happen though. We even let my friends dogs in for "protection" lol. caseysmom did you think they over did the blood? there seemed to be alot.. too much so it was not realistic (Not that i know what realistic would be).
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I don't really remember the blood thing, the whole thing just grossed me out.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I saw Scary movie 4 about two weeks ago. VERY funny movie! Great jokes and all but the plotline was really stupid as they always are in those movies