Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I have watched the Wedding singer at least four times, and i hardly ever do that with any movies, it is such a neat movie and the combo of Drew and Adam is always great,have you seen them in fifty first dates, if you love the wedding singer you will also love this movie for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Today i watch the Sister Act with Whoopie Goldberg. I love that movie its so funny. Also i like the second one of it.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

The last movies I watched are Donnie Darko, Bubba Ho-Tep, Dungeons & Dragons, Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back...I love all of those movies! I also bought Crash, and The Hills Have Eyes (1978), but I haven't gotten around to watching them yet.
    Last edited by The Cat Factory; 08-16-2006 at 09:23 PM.

I actually watched the end of Blue's Clues Baby Brother movie with my 4 year old neice... lol it was pretty cute. Off topic what kind of dog is Blue anyways?
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

today..Date Movie...ugg..it was more entertaining to try and figure out what movies they were making fun of..the movie was stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Danegirl2208
    today..Date Movie...ugg..it was more entertaining to try and figure out what movies they were making fun of..the movie was stupid
    But didn't you love the cat on the toilet? LOL! I couldn't stop laughing!

I borrowed The Skeleton Key and Elizabethtown from a friend. I am babysitting her two kitties and she said I could borrow any movie she has.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

I watched Crash a while ago, it was an awesome movie...I also watched The Hills Have Eyes (1978), I liked it, but I liked the remake alot better

Carole, yes I saw 50 First Dates at the movies when it came out. It's awesome as well.

I recently saw an Adam Sandler produced movie called Duece Bigalow, Male Gigolo. Hilarious!!!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Yes the first one was funny, i did not enjoy the second one that much though.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

We watched a really good movie called "Around the Bend". I had never heard of it and we just happened to catch it on one of the movie channels. It was a touching, sweet, funny and make you cry movie. It has Christopher Walken and Michael Caine in it. Worth watching!

I watched "Charlie and the chocolate factory." I hated it, they ruined the original, IMO.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    I got angry at myself because I rented " must love dogs" without reading the back. I assumed it would be about dogs. It's not.

I hate myself.....
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    I watched "Charlie and the chocolate factory." I hated it, they ruined the original, IMO.
    Really! I disliked the original and thought I wouldn't like the remake either but I loved it. Guess that's mostly down to 'my boy' (JD) though.

I saw a movie called Very Bad Things. Yeah, the title says it all. Weird movie. Kind of freaky, but funny and then just plain stupid toward the end. NOT for kids!!!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    Chris, you described it just the way I thought of it. I just don't get the ending.
    Thanks, I'm glad you thought my Dead Mans Chest review fitted what you thought too Aylssa. What didn't you understand about the ending though? I may - and I mean may because it is a bit puzzling - be able to explain.