Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Has anyone seen The Lake House, was going to see it at a free preview last night but they were all booked out, still hoping to see Final Destination 3,and on a clear day, any reviews from anyone who has seen them much appreciated.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Just watched Rumor has it on DVD I really enjoyed this movie, nice romantic comedy, but dear oh dear Shirley Mclaines face lift does not look good Lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

i watched Dark Water this AM...ekk i was bored out of my mind, not scary at all, i like the japanese one better lol

Only movie i have watched today was the aristricats by disney................

I have not watched anything for like 2 weeks on t.v except America's got talent.

I find T.v just keeps getting more boring these days.

Maybe if they would add an.

So you think your Pet has talent.

I saw Clerks II the other night. It was.. really weird. It had it's funny moments but the main male actor was just horrible. It was SO cheesy!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I find T.v just keeps getting more boring these days.
    yes! I couldnt agree more!! The only show i find intereting is the show "LOST" and the season ended in may, i never got to see the finale! Its driving me crazy! Anyone else watch it?

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    A Scanner Darkly. What a wild, weird, funky, cool, strange film. I loved it, but, it's definitely not for everyone! The soundtrack was really good, the acting was quirky and spot on, the animation was beautiful. So, yeah, I give it two thumbs up. But, again, definitely not for everyone. I won't be recommending this to my parents, that's for certain!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I've been watching movies all night to pass the time between the baby squirrel feedings. I watched Elizabethtown twice last night. What an amazing movie! I love Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom. It's my favorite movie, for sure.

Tonight we watched "Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story", and "Eight Below" for the first time. I really enjoyed both of them. "Eight Below" was my favorite of the two though.

We also watched part of "40 year old virgin", but didn't get to finish it. What we did get to see of it, I thought was funny.

We watched last night, Good Night-Good Luck.
    Excellant movie. We did loose 15 mins in middle of the movie the dvd messed up However, not enough to miss anything important.
    I can see why now it got all the nominations, to bad it didnt win any Oscars.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I saw National treasure last night. It was an excellent movie! I also watched the Pirates of the caribbean: The curse of the Black pearl two days ago at my friends house. It was okay but I like the second one better. I also watched all of FlightPlan. It was Okay, but I really didn't like it, it was to predictable and I wouldn't see it twice. Not the best movie, not the worst though.
    Last edited by Alysser; 07-30-2006 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH

Went to see Pirates 2, Dead Mans Chest, last night and boy, what a rollercoaster ride!
    It is a follow on story from the first certainly but beyond that is very different. Elizabeth's character is expanded (btw Kiara is fabulous) as are a few more of the orginal crew, Orlando's Will is still serious but has much more derring-do, Bill Nighy's Davy Jones is stunning and Jack Sparrow, well, Jack is... Jack!!

It is fast, funny, has bit's that make you go 'yuk' and is a wonderfully entertaining two hours of fun.
    Chris, you described it just the way I thought of it. I just don't get the ending.

It was our wedding anniversary so we went to the movies and saw The Lake House,loved this movie, one of the nicest i have seen in a while,there was no swearing, violence or sex scenes that i remember, i know sounds boring, but actually it was not, a very tender lovely movie i thought and refreshing too,great fan of sandra bullock, and as usual she was great in it.

Hired out Derailed, well that was quite good, bit of a thriller and certainly a different role for Jennifer A,Also saw Just like Heaven, not too bad,light entertainment.
    Furangels only lent.

We recently saw The Wedding Singer. Yes, I know it's an 8 year old movie, but i hadn't seen it. Oh, what a nice movie; We thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.