Page 47 of 150 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Mum and i watched The House of Wax this evening, Paris Hilton can't act to well.. she cannot scream either lol, she sounded all croaky. I could have sworn the male twin was Justin Timberlake but it was not so. Overall the movie filled in a bit over an hour, and it was not too bad.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I saw Click today. It was great! I shed a couple tears as the ending was pretty sad..

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I saw Superman Returns this morning. I thought it was really good, but when did he have time to put that little curl in his hair while changing into superman?

Steel Magnolias..
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

We watched a 12 hour miniseries this weekend - "Into the West" and it was SOOOO good Last week we watched the miniseries "North & South" and that one was 20 hours.

We have seen lots of history reenacted lately - hubby is a history nut

Last night I saw The Devil Wears Prada LOVED it!

Not usually my type of movie, but it was great.

Tonight I'm watching a few movies, dunno what. A few friends are coming over to hang out.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I watched Paycheck with Ben Affleck in, it was a very very good film, very enjoyable. I dont like Ben Affleck but he didnt spoil it.

I watched the first five minutes of Electra, some Winne the Pooh (The huffalump movie to be specific) and Harry Potter: and the Goblet of Fire (I love that movie btw)

This evening we watched Walk The Line, i absolutly loved it . Reese and Joaquin both did a great job. Definitely one of the better movies that i have seen so far this year.

After watching that i put on an very old (1932) movie called Freaks ummmm it was interesting, just check out the following link .

http://www.flipsidemovies.com/freaks.html
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Ok so i watch too many movies . Tonight i watched Last Days, Gus Van Sant is one of my favourite directors but this movie did not pull me in, i ended up fast forwarding through most of it and could still follow the story line.

Then i watched about 5 or 6 episodes of Six Feet Under.... that was much more entertaining.

It wasn't today... but for the past couple of days My husband and I watched all 6 Star Wars movies lol. I know we are nerds

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    My boyfriend, David, and, I watched four movies yesterday, because the weather wasn't great. We watched Team America World Police, Saved!, Aeon Flux, and The Last Samurai! I liked them all. The only one I'd already seen was Team America, which is disgusting and crude, but, I love it. The puppetry and the detail in it is astonishing. Saved! was great, it made a lot of interesting and poignant points. Aeon Flux was better than I thought it would be, although the dialogue was goofy in parts. I thought it was beautiful film, though, visually. And, as much as Tom Cruise doesn't appeal to me as a person, he does do some great movies, and, The Last Samurai was amazing.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Hubby and I watched The Hills Have Eyes (I think that's what it's called) over the weekend.......WHOA, that was a weird one. Anyone else see it? Don't know what else to say about it, just weird.....

hubby and I also watched the Hills HAve Eyes!! Yeah weird is the right word for it!! I liked it tho! Of course I am into the blood and guts thing! We also watched Wolf Creek, which is very similar to the Hills Have Eyes!! But it was based on a true story!! Very gory!!!!The other night we watched Brokeback Mountain, not that hubby was all that interested, But I thought it was very good! It did make me bring out the tissues in the end tho!!! Hubby actually liked it too!!! Of course, Iwatched it because Heathe Ledger was in it!! he he he he!! I just love him!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I watched The Hills Have Eyes (2006) again, I love that movie! I also watched High Tension, I liked it, but I didn't really understand the ending, so I'm going to watch it again today...