Page 46 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Cocoon ^^
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    I haven't heard of this one, Kari. Is it out on the big screen or on dvd? The cast alone makes me interested in seeing it.
    It's in theaters right now. I know, that's why I wanted to check it out. I loved it. Someone else mentioned that it has Lindsay Lohan in it. I didn't really mention her, because I don't think she really adds much to the cast lineup, at least not to someone into the older actors. I was actually a little turned off when I heard she was in it. But, she doesn't have a huge part, and, she's really understated in the film. She adds to the film, but, doesn't steal scenes or anything. She does have one part where she's the main focus, and she sings in that part. As much as I don't like the style of music she performs, she has a powerhouse voice. And, I've seen a couple of the movies she's done before, and, she's a decent actress as well. Anyway, that was a bit of a tangent, sorry.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

The Wedding Singer was on TV last night.
    Thats always a good one!!
    Breakfast Club was on Saturday!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I love the wedding singer, have watched it like four times, once when it came out at the movies, on video and the telly a couple of times, Adam sandler is so cute in this movie, he is a fav of mine as is Drew,but i have never seen him as cute as in this movie.

Robilee i saw the family stone last weekend, i also enjoyed it, not a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker at all, but i have to say she did a brilliant job and really is a good actress, it is a different kind of movie but very enjoyable.

Has anyone seen Click, hoping to see it soon
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Saw Firewall - not bad - SPOILER ALERT - the dog is OKAY (he doesn't die in the movie).

And saw Syrianna - that was good but you have to really pay attention because allot is happening in the movie.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I saw The Brothers Grimm last night and I have it on and I'm kinda watching it again while I'm on the computer. I love it, it is so funny and good. Most of the graphics are really good too (exept for the horse who swallows the child, that looks like a video game)

Niño & Eliza

I cant remember the last time i posted in this thread, sorry if i have already posted some of the movies .

When we were away we sat down one night and watched The Devils Advocate, i loved it and thought Keanu Reeves did a good job. Al Pacino kicked butt as per usual.

We also watched The Rocky Horror picture Show, which i have seem many times before. It is always a good boredom buster. We watced Charlie And The Chocolate Factory again, love that movie. I also fast forwarded through the whole of The Ring 2, it looked very lame.

I adore The Wedding Singer, Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore were adorable in that movie together. Ohh and the movie Toys was on TV yesterday, I think thats what it's called, has Robin Williams in it. What i watched of it was good.

ETA: I also watched My Own Private Idaho again a few nights ago. I love that movie and it is fast becoming one of my favourites. We watched United 93 last week aswell, i found it was an emotional movie.
    Ok i think thats all for now.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I saw The Devil Wears Prada tonight. It was great! Perfect casting!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

tonight, I went to my friends and rented movies, we watched 8 Below, great movie, the seal leaping form the whale carcass scared us all half to death! then we watched Red eye, GREAT movie, I dont normally like movies like that, but I really liked this movie.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I saw Sylvia, about the story of Syliva Plath and her husband Ted Hughes-both poets. Very moving and chilling!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

I watched a re showing of an older movie, The Deer Hunter on USA
    network. It's still has the power & relevance in today's world situation.
    Great movie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Today I watched my DVD of "Monty Python and the holy Grail" That is one unusual and hilarious movie!!

My mom, Robin and I watched "Diary of a Mad Black Woman".

The other night I watched the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (new one). I didn't even scream once.. and I just found it incredibly sad..
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I went and saw Click with two friends this afternoon. It was funny, but one of my friends was crying towards the end.. XD