Page 42 of 150 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

History of Violence.

I saw it last night. I thought it was good too

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Over the weekend we watch Orgazmo. Corny but hysterical!!

3. The Abyss

I bought and watched the Horse Whisperer yesterday, love the book.... like the movie. I also finally bought myself My Own Private Idaho , it has only just been released here.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Ok so at 1am this morning i sat down and watched "My own private idaho", and it leaft me pretty speechless (Not that there was anyone to talk to at 3am lol). I love Gus Van Sant, and loved the movie.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I watched 'Zathura' (sp?) it was awesome!!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Has anybody seen Wolf Creek? Yikes! It was so scarey!!! It's supposed to based on a true story.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I watched Assault on Precinct 13 tonight. I'm still reeling from all the language.

From Decker with Love

Melissa and her friends went and saw Ice Age 2, Scarey movie4 and when a stranger calls, i think that is the right name, they enjoyed all three.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I can't wait to see American Dreamz, it's a great cast, and, looks really smart. Hopefully, it doesn't let me down.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Saw Silent Hill last night. It was a good but very strange movie.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I watched pride and prejudice last night, definetely a chick movie....but it was pretty good.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Had free tickets to movie preview THE MATADOR, had no idea what to expect, it was really good,not predicatable and humourous and Pierce Bronson was brilliant, I reckon a lot of people would get a laugh or two out of this movie,got the usual offensive language and some sex stuff, but is only rated R13,but honestly my girlfriend and I really enjoyed it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I watched Sleepers (1996) An older movie, but one I had neither heard
    of nor saw before. It was a quiet rainy afternoon & I thought I'd curl up
    on the couch & fall asleep half way through, but no way. It was that good.
    Great acting job by all.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Last week I saw Take The Lead and Silent Hill. Take The Lead was very good and I enjoyed it much... Silent Hill cause me to have a panic attack and I didn't get any sleep that night. So I'll never watch that movie again.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"