Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm going to see a movie tonight, I'll be sure to post later. I hope to see "Cinderella Man", but, might not be able to make that. If not, we'll see either "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" or "War of the Worlds." Not much to really pick from, unfortunately. I really want to see "Batman Begins", but, my niece and I are going to see that together, and, she's working. So, I have to wait. Darn. The only other one out that I'm interested in is "Madagascar", but, the guy I'm going with is waiting to see that with his little girl.....
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I watched Eternal Sunshine the other night for the billionth time. I absolutely love that movie. My friend Gina and I always watch it together. Jim Carrey is a hottie, IMO. Kate Winslet is gorgeous, too. Besides that, I just think the movie is amazing.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    I watched Eternal Sunshine the other night for the billionth time.
    I saw that in the theater by myself. It is the second film I've ever gone to the theater alone to see. The first was in "In the Bedroom", that was a great, disturbing movie. But, eternal sunshine is amazing. What was crazy, is I wore an orange sweatshirt and several people in the theater, as we were leaving, mentioned the similarity to the movie. It was a very moving experience for me, as I'd been going through a lot at the time. So, it was just ironic that I was wearing such a similar outfit to hers. Anyway, that's probably pointless to everyone but me.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

kari my daughter and her friend went and saw Mr and Mrs Smith,they loved it, that is two almost 13 yrs olds opinion mind you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by carole
    kari my daughter and her friend went and saw Mr and Mrs Smith,they loved it, that is two almost 13 yrs olds opinon mind you.
    Uh oh. I'm torn, actually, I'm not really dying to see either of the two that are my options at this point. I really want to see Cinderella Man, I hope that my friend can make it on time. He's to call me here shortly and let me know what his schedule looks like, and, what time he'll be at the theater. That will choose the film for us.

Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
    I also watched Joe's Apartment (one of the funniest movies ever I think)
    I love that show!

We watched Fear Dot Com last night. I love horror, but this is definately not one of my favorites.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I watched Mr and Mrs Smith the other day. I like it.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

light it up..

anna, me too. love, love mysteries, horrors & dramas but fear dot com was okay-okay. curious, what did you think of ring? what's your favorite horror film?

finn, today for having headache, watched light it up - watching it again, I still cry!

everybody, I loveee movies but don't want say what's it about or I'd ruin surprises. I can say it's one of must-sees.

most of my dvds are based on true stories. I've always liked them because I often feel related to them.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Hubby and I went to see "War of the Worlds" today. I thought it was OK. Hubby didn't care for it at all. We stopped and rented "Hostage" on the way home and watched it. We both liked that one!

Well, I didn't end up going to the movies after all. But, I'm hoping to see Batman Begins this week, I'll be sure to post my thoughts on it! Probably in the other thread, though.

the pacifier
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

I didn't watch any today, but yesterday I watched two movies...

Six Pack-An oldie, but still a favorite of mine. Made in 1982, Kenny Rogers is a stock car driver trying to get back into racing that ends up with 6 kids, ages 16-7 as his pit crew. Probablly one of Diane Lane's first movies.

Hitch- Will Smith and Kevin James. I thought it was funny.

And we watched a few episodes of Monk too!

I saw Land of the Dead. It was okay.. I handled the guts really well but I cringed and whined when a piercing got ripped out.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Originally posted by finn's mom
    Well, I didn't end up going to the movies after all. But, I'm hoping to see Batman Begins this week, I'll be sure to post my thoughts on it! Probably in the other thread, though.
    Justin loved Batman Begins, he saw it at midnight on opening day with some friends. They all read comic books and had been excited for this movie to be out. I thought they were all nuts of corse because they all had to get up and go to work that next morning. I think he got like 2 hours of sleep that night.

He wants to see it again in the theater, so I'll probably see it with him.

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    Hitch- Will Smith and Kevin James. I thought it was funny.
    I loved Hitch!! I was so excited the first time I saw a trailer for it because I've had a crush on both Will Smith and Kevin James for years. You can't even imagine my excitement when I first saw they were doing a movie together! I've loved Will Smith since his Fresh Prince days even if he was a little goofy looking then, he was still hot. Kevin James is so adorable, I've loved him since the first time I saw King of Queens. I have a picture of him on my desk, my friend got it for me.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Originally posted by binka_nugget
    I saw Land of the Dead. It was okay.. I handled the guts really well but I cringed and whined when a piercing got ripped out.
    That was one of our options if we were going to go to the theater last night. I always gross out easier when it's stuff happening that you can actually relate to or imagine. People being disemboweled...I mean, it's nasty, but, I get more squeamish when someone gets their hand caught in a door or something, because I can actually imagine that happening.....