Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH
    No, I haven't seen it yet, it should be here tommorow or Thursday. It looked good in the review, glad to have it confirmed.

I haven't watched Boondock Saints yet either, somehow every time I plan to watch it something happens to stop me.
    Well, be sure to let me know if you like them! I'm still watching the cancelled TV show, Firefly on dvd. It's so amazing, it sucks that it was cancelled. I've only got about three more episodes to watch. darn it. I'll probably go see Serenity for the third time in the theater here this week or weekend. I can't believe I've gotten so into it, I haven't gotten this involved in a show in a long time!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I watched Flowers in the Attic for the upteenth time - I love that movie! I love the book too.

Where The Red Fern Grows Movie!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

My son is taking his new lady friend to see the FORTY YEAR OLD VIRGIN tonight, I will see what he has to say about it.

ChriSH I love your Johnny Depp siggy, that sure is funny.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    ChriSH I love your Johnny Depp siggy, that sure is funny.
    Thanks Carole.

Well my son said the movie FORTY YEAR OLD VIRGIN was ok,funny in places but he found the ending a bit dragged out.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Monday night. The Boondock Saints. On DVD
    Tuesday afternoon. The Corpse Bride. At the cinema.
    Tuesday evening. Big Fish. On DVD.

Each one different and each one excellent entertainment.

I watched "Zero Day" a few nights back, it was interesting. The boys did a good job acting i think.

http://www.zerodaythemovie.com/

I love all three of those! What a great eclectic two days of movie watching! Awesome! I'm glad you liked the Boondock Saints.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

The movie 'Little Fish" is coming here soon, with Kate Blanchett, it sounds really interesting and I am hoping to go see it, anyone else seen it yet and if so what did you think of it?
    Furangels only lent.

I love Big Fish!! I had to watch it a couple times to fully "get" it but now it is one of my favorites! I watched Skeleton Key earlier and tonight I think I am going to watch Real Women Have Curves..has anyone seen this movie? it is really good.

Yes I have seen that movie, personally it was ok for me, but it did not rate highly in my books, but each of us are different and you may well enjoy way more than I did, it just was a movie going nowhere imo.,i had high expectations of the movie and was left feeling let down,however it is not a complete plonker and has some good parts in it..

Has anyone seen 'Bewitched" we have a can festival here this week, you take in a can of food and get a free movie ticket, all the cans go to the salvation army for charity, Melissa and her friend are hopefully going to see this movie as it is one of the selections available.
    Furangels only lent.

Serenity. For the third time. It was actually better for me this time, because between the second and third viewings of the film, I watched the television series. So, the characters were more detailed this time. What an awesome movie! I've heard tell that if either the DVD sales or the box office sales do well, that they will do two more movies. I hope so!

I finally got around to watching Crash last night. That was a really good movie. One that makes you think...

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    I finally got around to watching Crash last night. That was a really good movie. One that makes you think...

You're right...it does make you think. I loved it. The cast was on Oprah recently (thanks to Jadapit for telling me about it!), and, it was just as thought-provoking as the movie. Don Cheadle is hugely intelligent, and, I am beginning to think he's one of my favorite actors. I still haven't seen Hotel Rwanda, though, and, from what I've heard, that's one of his best performances.