Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140141142143144145146147148149150
Results 2,236 to 2,246 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

Vette, How to Train your Dragon 2 was BETTER than the first. It left me VERY impatient for the final piece of the trilogy!!

I also saw Edge of Tomorrow recently, and it was really good!

2. Thank you for your reply ^^

makes me wanna see it even more now. youre now the second person to have said pretty much the samething about it. however in my tiny town out in the middle of no where in Washington doesnt have How to Train Your Dragon 2in theater just yet QQ

I finally got a chance to watch "Rush".

Ron Howard did an incredible job with the movie. It is NOT family friendly, as he captures the atmosphere around the F-1 circuit as well as covering the actual racing. The cinematography is absolutely excellent, and the actors playing Niki Lauda and James Hunt hit their roles spot on. The closing shot of the current-day Niki Lauda is just an example of the detail in the movie. It will be going on the DVD purchase list, it's well worth it.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Just saw "The Good Liar" on Saturday. There is a plot twist that I didn't see coming- I'm not good at suspense! But I really wanted to see it for Sir Ian McKellen and Helen Mirren together.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

fghoieks Guest
    I just got done watching 'So I Married an Ax Murderer' . Haven't seen it in years. Only now I have the song "There She Goes" stuck in my head.

6. I just got done watching a episode of the Nature Collection called "The Rise of the Black Wolf"
    its about.... well... a black wolf but hes very puppy/goofy like an was a joy to watch

i guess it doesnt really fall under the movie category but its just one episode so thought i would mention it.

also Snakemama:
    you were right! i like the 2nt movie more than the first

7. The Call of the Wild. its a deja vu story of White Fang; Balto an Togo rolled into one.
    was okay one time around for me. they disney-fyed it far to much for my taste

Black Christmas (2019) - I wanted to like this movie, and in some ways, I did, but only because of how unintentionally ham fisted and ridiculous it is at times. Wasn’t a good horror movie, wasn’t a good social commentary, just wasn’t good. 1/5.

Ford VS Ferrari on HBO

10. Quote Originally Posted by sleepgrazed View Post
    Ford VS Ferrari on HBO
    My dad loves that one

Blog Entries
    If you're into horror, Sinister is one of the last movies I recall. Maybe 3 weeks ago, I then proceeded to watch Sinister 2. Sequels are almost always inferior, in this case that remains to be the truth. I'm glad I watched it though. As far as a warm and fuzzy flick however......sadly nothing springs to mind. Any recommendations will be taken seriously 💕👍🏿❤️ Warm... fuzzy, yes please 😁😋😀🤜🏻🤛