Page 15 of 150 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by Jamieejo85
    I just got done watching my favorite movie..Stand and Deliver.
    I love that movie!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I went to see the transporter 2 last night, just to kill time. It wasn't that great, but, I enjoyed it. Not something I'll watch again, but, there were some good car scenes and some crazy fight sequences. Totally unrealistic and sometimes very cheesy, but, a fun flick.

Watched Joe Vs the Volcano last night, too...for the umpteenth time. That's one of my favorite movies, it is so sweet and pure.

And, I watched Miracle on my birthday. That movie is incredible!

Some movies I want to see...

The Constant Gardener
    Flightplan
    An Unfinished Life (I hope Jennifer Lopez doesn't suck...if it weren't for Rober Redford and Morgan Freeman, I'd not be interested)

and, there are a couple other ones coming soon that I want to see, but, it's too early to think right now.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Very cool, different, sweet, dark, funny movie. I thought it was great! Jim Carrey is amazing!

The last movie I seen was Elecktra...one crazy a** movie but soo good
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I saw a very old one last night. The Inner Sanctum. I watched it at www.watchfilms.com You can view old cartoons and movies and commercials. Some of those old commercials are hilarious!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I watched the worst movie a few nights ago "Overnight Delivery", with Reese Witherspoon and Alicia Silverstone, it never went to the big screen and i know why.

I also watched one of my all time favourite movies "Stand By Me" , it is such a beautiful but sad movie. River Phoenix was amazing in it. And Wil Wheton did a great job aswell.

I watched "Fever Pitch" the other night and thought it was really good.

We watched "Anger Managemnet" and I thought it was pretty funny and I like the "twist"

Melissa and I just watched Australian movie Hating Alison Ashley, hmm not that great but ok I suppose, chick type flick, and then White Noise with Michael Keaton, that was pretty good, scarey in parts, but then I am easily scared for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw Just Like Heaven, Transporter 2 and Corpse Bride last week. Just Like Heaven was okay.. kind of cheesy though. I loved Transporter 2. Totally unrealistic but I'm in love with Jason Statham (and the black Audi) . Corpse Bride was pretty good. I really like the songs.

I caught the ending of Flight Plan a few days ago. I didn't enjoy it at all.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Originally posted by binka_nugget
    I saw Just Like Heaven, Transporter 2 and Corpse Bride last week. Just Like Heaven was okay.. kind of cheesy though. I loved Transporter 2. Totally unrealistic but I'm in love with Jason Statham (and the black Audi) . Corpse Bride was pretty good. I really like the songs.

I caught the ending of Flight Plan a few days ago. I didn't enjoy it at all.
    I enjoyed the Transporter 2, also. The chick was annoying to me, but, other than that...Jason Statham is a hottie, so, I just overlooked her. I can't wait to see the Corpse Bride! I totally forgot that was already out! I haven't disliked anything from Tim Burton, though, so, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

I wonder if you didn't enjoy Flightplan, because it didn't make sense, because you only caught the ending? I don't know, I'm kinda bummed to hear you didn't like it, as it's one I'm planning to see, maybe even tonight, if my mom will go with me. Your's is the first "review" I've heard from a moviegoer...

I also want to see The Greatest Game Ever Played, that comes out on Friday!

I finally watched *CRASH* last night. Omg, that was an awesome movie. One of the best I have ever seen. I cant quit thinking about all the things that happened to eveyone in that movie.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Originally posted by Jadapit
    I finally watched *CRASH* last night. Omg, that was an awesome movie. One of the best I have ever seen. I cant quit thinking about all the things that happened to eveyone in that movie.
    I agree, that movie had me thinking for about a week after seeing it. The one scene that really hurt to watch was when the two cops pulled the couple over and proceeded to frisk them. OMG, I can't remember the last time I felt that way while watching a movie. It was so real feeling, and, made my stomach hurt, the actors did great job. It's cool that you saw it, too.

Originally posted by Jadapit
    Is that the newer one with Sandra Bullock? I want to see that! I'll have to go rent it now

Originally posted by JenBKR
    Is that the newer one with Sandra Bullock? I want to see that! I'll have to go rent it now
    Yes, thats the one! Do go rent it!! Have your kleenex ready when you watch it. Let me know what you thought of it after you see it.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~