Thread: movies you watched today

I LOVED Cowboys and Aliens. Like Bonny said, it was very action-packed. There isn't one boring scene throughout the whole movie and all the acting was great. I went to see it because I love Harrison Ford and he was awesome to.

won some preview tickets to the film INCENDIES, which is french for Scorched, a very moving ,powerful movie,in french sub titles, but i love foreign movies,8/10 well worth seeing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Atonement. I loved it. Made me sick to my stomach at the beginning, and broke my heart at the end. Fantastic performances, gorgeously filmed, and I thought the score was cool. I'm not a huge Keira Knightley fan, although she's a great actress . . . but she and James McAvoy were brilliant together. Their scenes together, especially at the beginning, were so full of passion. Loved loved loved this movie!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

The Last King of Scotland. WOW. It's a great mix of fiction and non-fiction, and the relationship between Forest Whitaker's and James McAvoy's characters is fictitious . . . but I loved it! Probably some of the worst visuals I've seen in a movie in awhile. I actually had nightmares after watching it! 300,000 Ugandans killed in less than a decade. Unreal! Fantastic movie!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Kari my sister saw this movie when it first came out, she said it was good, but pretty violent, hope you are not having any more nightmares.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Kari my sister saw this movie when it first came out, she said it was good, but pretty violent, hope you are not having any more nightmares.
    Nah, just that first night! Most of it wasn't too bad, it was just a couple parts that stuck with me in a bad way. Great movie, though. Definitely worth watching! Just maybe not starting it at midnight, like I did.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets I hadn't seen this one in a long time
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2. A bit different from the book as all the movies are but all in all a wonderful ending. I cried from the part where Professor Snape is killed to the end. The ending was a little silly but it was good all in all and a fantastic ending to the series!

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2. A bit different from the book as all the movies are but all in all a wonderful ending. I cried from the part where Professor Snape is killed to the end. The ending was a little silly but it was good all in all and a fantastic ending to the series!
    I cried too, but not that long .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

House Broken with Danny Devito - worst movie ever. Very disappointed because I like Danny Devito. This was a 2009 movie. I went over to hang out with my new daughter-in-law the other night and they have Netflix. We only watched in about 20 minutes and canned it.

We also watched Meet Bill, another older movie, 2007, with Aaron Eckhart whom I . A light hearted movie with a lot of laughs.

The Help

Really Good!

I watched Jurassic Park last night. It's one of my favorite movies. I've been watching it since I was little. The second one is my favorite out of the trilogy, though. It has the most dinosaur action
    -Melanie

Daisy, Maggie, Charlie, Teddy, Honey, Bear, Twinkie, Chester, Osiris, Vizzini, Genevieve, Dimitri, Charlotte, the chickens, Maya, Dragon, & Peaches

"Animals are such agreeable friends; they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." -George Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by charlie116 View Post
    I watched Jurassic Park last night. It's one of my favorite movies. I've been watching it since I was little. The second one is my favorite out of the trilogy, though. It has the most dinosaur action
    Totally just saw that movie for the first time last Fall . Yeah, I'm movie deprived, I know. It would have terrified me as a young child though, so that's my excuse .

Just watched Message in A Bottle. Oh Nicholas Sparks and his tearjerkers.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

We watched The Lincoln Lawyer today. I haven't seen a suspense movie in a good while, and we really enjoyed it.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

We watched Big Fish yesterday. I that movie.