Page 105 of 150 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

Has anyone seen mall cop? I know it looks pretty dumb but I love Kevin James and I am thinking of renting it tonight.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    This afternoon we saw Public Enemies.

Very enjoyable movie. I'd never seen Johnny Depp before, and he was good. The entire cast was, actually.
    That's incredible that it's the first time you've seen Johnny Depp. He's such a great actor and so diverse! I hope you'll take a chance on some of his other titles. There's something from every genre to choose from, or pretty close anyway! I am looking forward to seeing this newest one!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

From 1948 - Words and Music - the partnership of Rodgers & Hart. Wonderful movie, filled with glorious music.

I have to laugh when folks go on and one about Michael Jackson and his music - have any of them ever heard of Richard Rodgers? He and Hammerstein (his 2nd partner) won 2 Pulitzer Prizes - along with numerous Academy Awards, Emmys, Tonys and Grammies.

The original "Taking of Pelham 123" with Walter Matthau & Ben Stiller. I'd recommend anyone wanting to see the new one coming out to watch this one first. Great movie!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I watched two Great Robert Redford movies. 3 days of the Condor
    and The Horse Whisperer. I highly recommend both films.

"The Answer Man" w/Jeff Daniels. I loved it. There was even one scene that made me cry but I won't do a spoiler here. It hasn't been released in theaters yet. It was On Demand today and I took advantage of the $2 Tuesday deal while the concrete workers were here. Good flick.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    "The Answer Man" w/Jeff Daniels. I loved it. There was even one scene that made me cry but I won't do a spoiler here. It hasn't been released in theaters yet. It was On Demand today and I took advantage of the $2 Tuesday deal while the concrete workers were here. Good flick.
    Thanks for the review. We plan to see it when it comes out. Jeff Daniels lives in the next town over from us.

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Has anyone seen mall cop? I know it looks pretty dumb but I love Kevin James and I am thinking of renting it tonight.
    I have low standards for movies.. I pretty much love them all. I've only ever walked out of two movies.. Mall Cop was one of them :P

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

This past weekend I saw Bride Wars, He's Just Not That Into You and Hotel For Dogs.
    Hotel For Dogs made me get LES a couple of times. I had to keep reminding myself it's just a movie. But then I'd remember that this stuff really happens in real life. But it was a cute movie.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Trailer Park Boys the Movie/s were good, the Series is way better!!!

Canadians, does the CBC censor their TV shows, or are the TPB DVDs uncensored?
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by binka_nugget View Post
    I have low standards for movies.. I pretty much love them all. I've only ever walked out of two movies.. Mall Cop was one of them :P
    Have you seen "Knowing" w/Nicholas Cage? I watched in On Demand the other night. I turned it off. I could not believe how bad the script, the acting and the characters are. This new method of acting where everyone whispers and mumbles is getting on my last nerve. Actually, I guess it isn't new. It's more like the James Dean school of acting where everyone looks down and runs their hands through their hair. Speak up already! I probably could've overlooked it if the plot was any good but I just couldn't sit through another minute of that tripe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

From 1961 - The Guns of Navarone.

I love this movie.

On the Recommendation of momcat I watched the original Taking of Pelham one two three. I really enjoyed this movie a lot. I have the new version on order from Netflix. Right now it is showing long wait. Hopefully It will be available soon.

The Quiet, with Camilla Belle.

It was kind of odd, but i've seen worse. Forgiveness & Irony. It could grow on me I'm sure if i were to watch it again, plus i am a fan of CB.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Devil in a Blue Dress With Denzel Washington. I liked this movie,
    it could have been a pilot for a great TV series.