Page 102 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

Brazil, Jeepers Creepers, currently working through the first season of OZ.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Gran Torino, very good flic.
    I left the room about halfway through, and just kinda half-listened to the rest. It just seemed too awfully depressing, and I wasn't in the mood for it. Thought it'd be more about the car . Sometimes I don't need reminding that life can be sad.

Paul liked it - he watched the whole thing, but did admit it was depressing.

I like Redbox - I don't feel nearly as bad walking out halfway through a movie I paid a dollar to rent as I would a ten-dollar theater ticket.
    I've Been Frosted

I loved Gran Torino, I love Clint Eastwood and yes it was depressing.

I watched My big fat greek wedding last night for probably the fourth time, that movie is hysterical!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post

I like Redbox - I don't feel nearly as bad walking out halfway through a movie I paid a dollar to rent as I would a ten-dollar theater ticket.
    And your feet don't stick to the floor!

I am so ticked off at the moment.

I got 'No Country for Old Men'.

Like WTF was that all about? That movie really sucked-I sat down and watched the whole thing waiting for the final shootout/resolution and Tommy Lee Jones let me down.

I went to sleep ticked off and here I am 3.5 hours later-I woke up to use the can and I am still ticked off.

I ABHOR movies that I have to watch over again to figure them out. I should have known something was up when they guy opened up the stachel, say the money and the giant kangaroo bit him in the ankle.

I put the kangaroo in just in case I missed that part!

---------------------------------

Does anyone watch Curb Your Enthusiasm?

I love that program-Some of the things that Larry David thinks about makes me laugh. I love Cheryl Himes and Susie Essman, the woman who plays Jeff's wife on the series makes me laugh when I see her.

She is probably the funniest "biatch" on all of TV, especially when she runs her mouth when she goes toe to toe with LD.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Does anyone watch Curb Your Enthusiasm?

I love that program-Some of the things that Larry David thinks about makes me laugh. I love Cheryl Himes and Susie Essman, the woman who plays Jeff's wife on the series makes me laugh when I see her.

She is probably the funniest "biatch" on all of TV, especially when she runs her mouth when she goes toe to toe with LD.
    Essman makes me laugh, too. There was one episode in particular where she and Larry had to share a bed (I forget why) and the way she said "Get the f*** out of my bed!" just floored me. Someone else could've said that line and it wouldn't have been as funny but her delivery is really good. Can you imagine someone like that in real life, though? Ugh! LOL
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Six Days, Seven Nights

I watched Six Days, Seven Nights last night. Have seen it before. I love Harrison Ford and Ann Heche in this movie. Romantic Comedy. Harrison Ford ... be still my heart!!!

"W." w/Josh Brolin. He did an amazing job at portraying Bush.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Essman makes me laugh, too. There was one episode in particular where she and Larry had to share a bed (I forget why) and the way she said "Get the f*** out of my bed!" just floored me. Someone else could've said that line and it wouldn't have been as funny but her delivery is really good. Can you imagine someone like that in real life, though? Ugh! LOL
    I saw that one recently! They were on a skiing trip with friends who were very religious and the couples had to pretend to married to the other's spouse to keep in favor with the other couple beliefs.

I just see her and crack up......She's very vicious and predictable.

I can't tell is she's too nasty to ignore or LD is too dumb to pass up te chance to walk away.

I think that is the attraction of her character-she is the absolute worst SO ever - Some people are married to 'ugly' people like her character and they put up with it, She is way over the top and I think people are thankful that they are not married to a shrew like that!

I saw that one recently! They were on a skiing trip with friends who were very religious and the couples had to pretend to married to the other's spouse to keep in favor with the other couple beliefs.

I just see her and crack up......She's very vicious and predictable.

I can't tell is she's too nasty to ignore or LD is too dumb to pass up te chance to walk away.

I think that is the attraction of her character-she is the absolute worst SO ever - Some people are married to 'ugly' people like her character and they put up with it, She is way over the top and I think people are thankful that they are not married to a shrew like that!
    Yeah, she is over the top for sure. There are times when I can see a twinkle in her eye and I can tell that she probably had to do a scene several times because she couldn't deliver it w/out laughing. Is the series done now?
    Blessings,
    Mary

Blue..... OZ was AWESOME!!! I guess they could only go so far with it, but I'm so disappointed it went off the air. The acting was superb! I read that there wasn't any practice takes..all the professional actors (that we know and love...ie: Chris Meloni )did one take. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (for various reasons)

Saw Gran Torino yesterady from Netflix. Loved it. Depressing, yes, but it was terrific. I adore Clint Eastwood. Yummy. Yummy.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen View Post
    Blue..... OZ was AWESOME!!! I guess they could only go so far with it, but I'm so disappointed it went off the air. The acting was superb! I read that there wasn't any practice takes..all the professional actors (that we know and love...ie: Chris Meloni )did one take. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (for various reasons)

Saw Gran Torino yesterady from Netflix. Loved it. Depressing, yes, but it was terrific. I adore Clint Eastwood. Yummy. Yummy.
    I havent had HBO for many years now but Oz has been my alltime favorite HBO series.

For those that mentioned Jeramiah Johnson, thank you that was an excelent movie.

Watched Zodiac, Dragonfly, and currently watching A River Runs Through It. Excelent movies all.
    Last edited by blue; 06-20-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Spelling.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

I saw "The Messengers", I thought it was okay..it wasn't stupid like most scary movies and it wasn't too scary either. Good plotline.

I just finished X-Files/Want to Believe.

Very good, I am not an XF fan at all......but, I dug the movie. Creepy, but crisp and well written.

I just started Max Payne.

I am so ticked off at the moment.

I got 'No Country for Old Men'.

Like WTF was that all about? That movie really sucked-I sat down and watched the whole thing waiting for the final shootout/resolution and Tommy Lee Jones let me down.

I went to sleep ticked off and here I am 3.5 hours later-I woke up to use the can and I am still ticked off.

I ABHOR movies that I have to watch over again to figure them out. I should have known something was up when they guy opened up the stachel, say the money and the giant kangaroo bit him in the ankle.

I put the kangaroo in just in case I missed that part!
    I enjoyed this movie, I cant tell you why I enjoyed it I just did.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.