Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need your prayers

I just saw this thread, sorry I didn't respond earlier! Brian I am happy to hear that your Mom will make hopefully a full recovery, I wish her a speedy one! Thank God it wasn't more serious. Remember, you are never alone at PT! You and your Mom are in my prayers!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Need your prayers

Hi, Brian! How's Mom today? Sure hope she's feeling better. Be sure to give Mom a big PT hello from me, okay?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

oh poor you. sorry your mother scared you. glad it's not the worse she experienced.

yuppers, prayers are being said. I know this will be very hard if you're all alone (with nobody you've known for a long, long time). it certainly hurts. all of us will want to be there for you and support if something happens. let's not think of this as of right now and hope your mother will be home as a next step!

maybe you can crosspost this prayer request into general forum so you could get more thoughts/good vibes from dog people there. hugs to your mother & hang in there, brian!!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Brian, I'm so glad to hear that your mom should be able to make a full recovery. Please don't ever feel that you're all alone. We're one big happy family here. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care and continue to keep us updated.

Just an update from yesterday. My mom suffered what the neurologist calls a very minor stroke. She will be on blood thinners, anti-clotting medication and aspirin. The poor thing twice a day has to have an injection of anti-bloodclotting medication in her lower abdomen. She is undergoing therapy right now and yesterday she probably walked (with the use of a walker) 250 feet in the hallway and back. Of course the therapist was with her all the time but she is really improving quickly. Once again, thank you each and every one of you for your prayers. I'll update again at a later date when my mom comes home.

Regards,

Brian
    Hamilton, Canada

Need your prayers

Prayers still being prayed, Brian.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE