Thread: Mitch

Mitch

Hi Mitch, the Dog of the Day! You are a handsome fellow for sure and also very loving and very loved. I will admit to having a built in fear of pit bull terriers, but you may have changed my mind. I am careful with all dogs - large ones in particuliar. Congratulations for being the Dog of the Day! Take care of those puppies!

Mitch your story made me smile today. I loved the part about you wanting to make sure that the humans were still watching you. It's obvious that you are one very loved guy! Yes, pit bulls often make the news in a negative way and it was just wonderful to read about you and what a sweetie you are.

Mitch, you are one handsome pup!!!! You are a credit to your wonderful breed!! Hugs to you for being Dog of the Day!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Dear Mitch. You are one handsome, handsome boy! Ooooooooooh that face!! And such a love muffin What a heartwarming sight it must be to watch you playing with and caring for your little puppy furfriends!! I for one think your breed is stunning, stellar and spectacular in every way. And you are the living proof!! Like Pam, I was so touched by your pleadings for approval and encouragement from friends and family as you perform your miraculous, daring feats of athleticism!! Mitch, you da man!!! Congratulations to you Mitch, our MOST loving, lovable, sweet, handsome and talented Saturday Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to our very deserving honoree!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-16-2002 at 10:08 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mitch I'm sure glad you took the time to pose for that photo too.
    You are such a handsome boy and so much energy. It sounds like your family loves you so much and anyone can see why. You take good care of those puppies. Congratulations dear sweet Mitch our very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

Oh Mitch, you made my jaw drop this morning... and after i read your story i proceeded to pet talk with a big smile on my face! What a great pit bull you are! I sure wish that people who hate pit bulls would see theese doggies more ofton and look beside the thing that do happen when pit bulls attack people, i think its kind of like being racist. Congrads on being the most wonderful dog of the day, you are so handsome with that big block head of yours! Ahhh i love you!

Fellow Seattle pit bull lovers

Hello Sweet Mitch...

We fell in love with your face, and couldn't stop smiling when we read about your tire. We had two much-loved pit kids share our lives for fourteen years, one of which had quite a "fetish" for tires too.

We just wanted to write and tell your family about a wonderful resource right here in Seattle -- a gal named Anne Holte who spearheads pit and amstaff rescue for Seattle Purebred Dog Rescue: www.spdrdogs.org If you would like to meet more dogs with sweet personalities like yours -- those who have the same loving temperament that made this breed famous in the 1930's and 40's (remember Petey from Little Rascals?), please take your humans to visit Anne at her pet store: Ideal Pet Store, 5044 Wilson Ave S., Seattle (206) 721-3173.

Just tell her Dave and Relaena sent you.
    [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HI MITCH ,

WOW, You are a very Handsome Pupster !!!
    The way you seem to enjoy your 'playground'
    equipment with your family watching reminds
    me of my kids when they were younger, "Hey Mom,
    watch me". LOL. You are a Sweetie for sure and
    I'm very happy to congratulate you on being
    honored as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Mitch, if I wrote a caption for your picture it would be "C'mon get this over with! I have puppies to love and tricks to perform! I'm a busy fellow!"

I'm proud to have met such a wonderful canine citizen, Mitch. You are proof we should never judge by looks (or breed) alone. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day, and on being a loving companion and friend.
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Wow, Im speechless ... wow he is sooooooo gorgeous.. wow
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Oh Mitch, what a great story your owner tells about you. And it just proves what loving, gentle, people-dogs Pit Bulls really can be.

An friend of mine years ago had a similar Pit. She was also the sweetest and a funny girl. She went everywhere with him- people loved her, and she loved people (especially little kids).

I think you are the PERFECT DOG of the day!

Hi Mitch!!

I recently had the opportunity to meet a pit bull, and he was a big ole sweetie, just like you! Just wanted to play and make us laugh.

Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day! You are living proof that when an animal is treated with love, he only returns it.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Mitch, you look like a serious boy, but sound so very wonderful!!! And you are looking over a new litter??? Congratulations, beautiful boy (I do think boys can be beautiful ) on being our Dog of the Day!!!

What a sweet smile!

MItch, I'm a cat mama.

However, I saw your happy smile and had to read your story.

One thing this mama of cats knows is how loyal your breed is, and how unkind and sick people twist that loyalty into something scary. I know you and your handsome breed will do ANYTHING to make their owners smile back, so my heart is always glad when I see a boy as happy as you are with a parent who loves you as much as yours does.

You and your breed are by nature happy, life-loving dogs and deserve to be respected for your intelligence, cheerfulness and loyalty. You are blessings in your owners' lives!

I'd love to see you swing on your tire if your parent ever has a picture to share!
    Christine
    Proud & Lucky Mom of Shelby, Morgan, Bentley, Pauley, Tohsa, & Kharma, who misses Scorpio, Sunny, Winchester, Lucy, Hank, Pauley, Laddy & General

"Where there is breath, there is hope."

Such a handsome boy!

Mitch, you are the most handsome guy I've seen in a long time. I can tell that you would rather be doing ANYTHING but posing. But you are a good boy and knew that you would please many when they saw that beautiful face.
    Congratulations! You justly deserved to be dog of the day!