Thread: henry

henry

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have 2 rescue dogs, no one can tell what he is exactly, but i guess he hass a lot of Bearded collie & Otter hound. coz he has grey wiry hair with white bits and a beard n floppy ears & is just sooooo cute!!!!
    he was from a tiny tiny home, no walks , no love & beaten by a drunk man. as he had never set eyes on a other dog in his 2 yrs of life, he was terrified of ever a little westie!!!!!! he wet himself when we ever raised our voices and crawled along the floor shaking.

Flint came from a puppy farm...... he was in a pack of 10 other dogs and was in a right state!!! his fur was 30 cms long and was a soild lump on hos body. i had to cut through 10 CMs of solid hair!!!!! it took hours, literaly, to get all the hair hacked off!!

but now they are fine and get 3 miles a day round a feild

Poor little things. Do you have pictures of your rescues? They sound cute. Glad you could save them and bring them into a better home environment.

henry &flint

yep! here they are!!!!! soo cute
    Attached Images Attached Images  

henry n flint

here is flint
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cuteness overload!!!!!! They're sooooooooooooooooo adorable!

They are just too cute. Thanks for giving them a loving home. Hope to learn all about them. And of course more pics will be needed soon. Welcome to Pet Talk.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

:) so gourgeous

henry is 4-5 yrs old, he was such a big baby when i got him!!! but he is quite brave now!! he will actualy bark!! wow!! when i got him i had never herd him bark!! i dont think he had either coz he looked so suprised when he uttered his first bark !!
    flint however doesnt stop barking!!! Bearded collies bark at the cattle to move them, & when i go on a walk with them, he herds me along barking.
    i got henry first, but i think he was lonley so i wanted to get him a frend. when i saw flint i couldnt resist!!
    i realy wanted another otterhoud or a bearded collie (or a cross of either) because they have wonderful temperants & are so gentle!!! another good thing is that they hardly moult!!!
    not just a pretty face!!
    everyone who meets them loves them!! (even people that are not doggy lovers)
    i'd love to hear about anyone elses pets too!
    love beki (little critter)

henry > from rags to riches

why are some people so cruel????
    poor henry!!! he had been living at a photographers house till he was 8 months old. the photographer only had him to take pictures of him coz he is so cute. they he was sold in the paper to the familiy i got him off.
    i offered them money for him. but they just didnt want him and gave him away with no thought.
    he was beaten by a drunk man every day.
    why are some people so evil??? pure evil, to beat an inocent young dog who only wants someone to love him.
    henry is so sweet and affectionate. he is hardly ever naughty, and even when he is, he knows he has been naughty and says sorry by quietly walking up to me and gently resting his head on my knee.
    he just knows when he has to be gentle (ei when i have my 1 yr old cousin round) and he will never take the kiddys food even when it is right next to him. but he also can be protective. like when i was by myself with him in the evening in a dodgy area of my city, a man walked up and started to act suspicously, but henry was so feirce!!! he looked so mean!! all his teeth were showing and he was snarling n doin the big dog thing!!!!
    he is so loyal and i love him so much!!
    i dread the day he passes away, even though i know he has had a wonderful life of walks,fuss,hugs & love. but know i will never forget him.

thank you henry for being there for me, every day of your life!!

love Beki (little_critter)