Thread: Mischief!!

Mischief!!

What a fluffy cat you are, Mischief! I am happy to hear you keep your meowmie company!! Nothing better than a feline nurse, he he!! Lots of congrats for being chosen as our COTD!!
    Be sure to get extra treats today, okay
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Mischief! What a name!

You are a handsome boy, your meowmie is very lucky having your company! Tell her to pet your fluffy hair for me! Happy COTD !

Why, hello Mischief!!! I think you are the FIRST orange ragamuffin I have ever met!! You mom is so lucky to have you as her feline nurse and therapy cat, all rolled into one!! Having done volunteer work with my 3 therapy cats, I know how soothing the presence of the cats are! I, too, hope that Mischief has many, many, more years of good health and happiness!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Marvellous Mischief of Marseilles!

What a lo-o-o-ong tongue you have! I see you are hard at work keeping all that fluffy fur in good order. Good to know you look after your human so well, too. Take good care of each other and live a long and healthy, happy life. Enjoy your special day and thanks for being our very special COTD today!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Hello there to the most handsome Mischief! You are looking quite regal lounging on your colorful blanket, leisurely grooming yourself . You sound like a very special and unique kitty, and I can just imagine the conversations you and your human have on a regular basis! You just can't help but smile in the face of Catitude like yours! I bet with all the love, care, and kingly treatment you receive, you will be around for many, many more years to cuddle and talk to your beloved human. Mischief, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day filled with all your favorite treats and activities. Your Mom must be so very proud! Congratulations on being our very handsome and heartwarming Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Your tongue and the way you look give you away and tell us you deserve your name What a funny and cute boy you are.

Even if you are a little more quiet ( and who isn't at the age of 6?) we still can see the spunk in you.

Have a wonderful day, being our special kitty of the day

MISCHIEF,YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL CAT,KEEPING YOUR MEOWMIES SPIRITS UP,AND GIVING HER,SOMETHING,TO LOOK FORWARD TO,TO MAKE THE TIME FLY BY.
    AND YOU ARE A GORGEOUS CAT,AND YOU JOIE DE VIVRE,WOULD LIFTANYONES SPIRITS,AND FILL ANY HOUSE,WITH LOVE.
    A BIG FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW GOES,TO MARVELLOUS MISCHIEF COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mischief
    What a handsome fellow you are, for sure!
    I'm sure you are taking excellent care of your mawmee too!
    Who wouldn't feel better just having you around?
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at that cute little kitty cat with the cute little pink tongue!! What a lovely little girl you are - you sound like a perfect friend to your devoted furparent. Congrats to Fluffy Beauty Mischief!!!

What a wonderful companion you are Mschief. Such a handsome boy too! Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Mischief, dear, sweet, handsome Mischief. You clearly are the love of your Mommy's life Every human should be so blessed, to have such a sweet, joyful, playful and loving furry companion like you God Bless you for being there for her each and every day, brightening her days and putting a smile on her face with your mischievous antics, warming her heart with your unconditional love and devotion. May you and your Mom know many, many more warm, wonderful, love filled years together, sweet boy Congratulations to you and proud Mom! Hugs and kisses to our extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day, darling, delightful Mischief!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a good friend and companion he is. It would be no surprise if he is there for his human far beyond the years hoped for. It's nice that he is appreciated. Good luck.