Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Graham's LAST P.T. session, and he's going to be a star!!!

May I please have your PAW PRINT now that you are a celebrity Graham?

We already knew you were a Wonder Dog so this is just icing on your magnificent cake! We LOVE you Mr. Super Star Wonder Dog!

Oh, congratulations, sweet Graham!!
    I'm also not surprised that everyone fell in love with you. How could anyone not?
    You're a beautiful and brave boy and we love you!

Thelma, Elvis
    Danny and Yertle

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

CONGRATULATIONS GRAHAM !!!
    We know that being a STAR is not going to change you You will always be the sweet, smiling, and brave boy we all learned to love.
    Hugs and kisses on Valentine's day from Alicia and Carina.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Leslie, im so happy everything is going well with Graham. The first day i saw his picture on that banner Aly made, i fell in love and i have since then been in love.

Oh yeah Simba is jealous, Graham is getting all of the girls.

Re: Graham's LAST P.T. session, and he's going to be a star!!!

Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
    Graham touched the therapists, techs and office workers more then I thought. I knew they all loved him, as they were SO excited about his arrivial every morning, and they were sad to see him go after his sessions...they often kept him behind the reception desk for a few hours in the morning until the physical therapists arrived at work. They loved him SO much, more then I thought they did. A total of 7 people crowded around, saying goodbye to Graham and several people actually cried. They begged me to bring him back soon just to visit. They went above and beyond what I would have ever expected from ANY vet clinic, and they fell in love with Graham
    Of course they did. To meet Graham is to love Graham. I've known a lot of wonderful dogs in my life, but Graham is unique. He has a way of making the person (or dog) he is with feel so special. It's more than being a friendly dog. The only way I can describe it is to say, Graham has charisma.

We are so glad the struggle is ending and that Graham, Dan and Leslie have prevailed inspite of adversity.

Way to go Graham! You deserve stardom after all you've been through and because you're so cute!

Graham just oozes "specialness"--and now he's a TV star! Fantastic!

Kobie and Eli are bowing down and chanting "We're not worthy, we're not worthy..."

The hairy kids' photo album

Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
    -Pythagoras

Leslie, I couldn't believe your post when I read it! The other day I was watching the local Boston news. When I looked up, there was a shot of a doggie, paws paddling away, on an underwater treadmill! I thought it was Graham!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!! Seems a larger vet. hospital nearby has set up a doggie PT clinic, providing massage therapy, accupressure, hydortherapy, for post op, arthritic, senior pupsters etc. just like at "Graham's Place!" Then, the next night, I had a dream that Graham was making a commercial for this clinic!! Honest!!!!!! When I read that he actually WAS, I nearly passed out! Graham, if anything good could possibly have come from this horrible event, maybe it is that you will be the spokes doggie for such wonderful centers, helping to provide this much needed, wonderful service to animals on the mend! I just know you are going to be this HUGE STAR!!! Grahamster, you sure are SUPER DUPER in every way. I am SO honored call you my friend, and to be able to say "I knew you when!!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I believe you Sandra. A few times things like that have happened to me also but you almost hate to tell anybody because you know they don't really believe you.
    It is so neat that Graham is a star but them again he always has been.

Just wondering if you got to see the commercial Leslie!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    Just wondering if you got to see the commercial Leslie!!!!
    Unfortunately, it appears not to be airing in my area It's through the local cable company and there is a certain area where it airs, and my area is not one of them But the rehab center is going to send me a VHS tape in a few days, so at least I will have a non-digital copy of it

Being that my VCR dosen't work, I will only be able to watch it at my moms house, but that's OK.

I am so glad Graham is doing so well. Is he all muscled up again? I've been gone for so long and was wondering how Graham was doing.

Originally posted by pepper636
    I am so glad Graham is doing so well. Is he all muscled up again? I've been gone for so long and was wondering how Graham was doing.
    Hi Pepper. I have missed you. How's LD doing?

Graham is doing much better. He is doing pretty good considering his disability. It's harder on my husband and I then it is on Graham. He's so much slower and he will always limp and walk a little different, but he's so resiliant.

Thanks for asking about him.

We got the VHS tape of the commercial today

LD is doing well. I took some pictures today. See if you can get stills of the VCR and post them.

How far is Auburn Hills MI from Valparaiso, IN, do you know? If it's not too far, I would love to meet Graham and have you meet LD.

I'll look on a map today and let you know I would love that as well!