Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp

I love JD!!! Are There any other JD fans out there?
    I have 4 pets. A cat, BB (Bad Boy), A dog, Sam, And two turtles, Franklin and Squirtle.

2. I liked him in the Pirates of the Caribbean.
    not sure if ive seen him any other movies or not..

I used to love him. I have been a fan since 21 jumpstreet in 1987 or 1988 I am not quite sure when it was. Then I kinda didn't like him much anymore. But I do think he is a doll. I love his eyes. And I loved him in Secret Window. He was hilarious in Pirates of the Caribbean. Not easy to pull off a drunk for an entire movie and do it well. LOL

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

*hands up* ME!! ...

... even if I've only seen him in Pirates.

BUT, guess what ... he may be starring in a film set in my town!!!
    Depp is courted for Wrexham film
    It would be heaven just to get a glimpse!

Chris

Yea, he's aawesome! I have a good friend who is totally in love with him.
    I won't be seeing him in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as I hate the original and have no interest in seeing this version of it.
    Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is filming now and will be out next year, I can't wait for that!
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I think the only movie I really, truely liked him was in Edward Scissorhands.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I love his eyes. He one fine looking man

Mmmm... he is the one man in this world that I would have a reeeeeeeeeeally hard time turning down if he came on to me. Dumb marriage vows. Seriously though, he is a fine lookin' man. I was never nuts about him back in the late 80s or 90s - he was too much of a "pretty boy" then. But now? He's matured nicely, he's intelligent, and he can pull of smudged eyeliner like a champ. *sigh* Yum.

ChrisH - I'm comin' to visit!

I like him as an actor in some movies (especially Pirates!) but as a normal person, he's kinda weird. For instance, he thinks we Americans are just WEIRD dorks!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

He is one of the most gorgeous men alive IMO , he has fans of all ages, my 12 year old daughter thinks he is hotter than hot, and i cannot disagree with her, I watched his interview with Oprah Winfrey, and I LOVE him even more, he is just a really genuine, ordinary guy in real life, as for the comment on Americans, well thats his opinion I guess.

We also think the actor from Scream Skeet something or another is like a younger version of Johnny, some similarities anyhow.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

IMO, I think that Jhonny Depp is a little different, and wierd. Pirated of the Caribean was good though.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I don't find him weird personally, but he is different, I think that is what I like about him, he is not like all the celebs, who are so up themselves it is not funny, anyway just MO.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan. In fact, he's one of my favorite actors. I haven't really seen in him in anything that I haven't liked. I think the first time I knew I was a true fan was when I saw Edward Scissorhands. I am so excited about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory coming soon! And, Finding Neverland was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time, he does a spot on Scottish accent. He is very mysterious, and, cool, and, strange, I love it! He doesn't just play one type of role, and, I will see anything with him in it.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Originally posted by carole
    He is one of the most gorgeous men alive IMO , he has fans of all ages, my 12 year old daughter thinks he is hotter than hot, and i cannot disagree with her, I watched his interview with Oprah Winfrey, and I LOVE him even more, he is just a really genuine, ordinary guy in real life, as for the comment on Americans, well thats his opinion I guess.

We also think the actor from Scream Skeet something or another is like a younger version of Johnny, some similarities anyhow.
    Skeet Ulrich I believe is his name and yes he looks a lot like him.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

I love Johnny!

Not only is he a simply gorgeous man, but he is an awesome actor! He can play any part and play it well I like all his movies!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets