I'm sure some of you remember me posting this:
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/show...threadid=80746

Well, apparently today her cat got into the sewer and is in there right now. The lady has the sewer open (IT'S ON OUR LOT! But county property.) for her cat can "jump out" - okay, I saw this cat walk. It's NOT going to jump out.

My mother went over to the ladies house concerned about the sewer being open. "What if someone falls in?" asked my mom.

"Well, you know it's there, don't you?"

OKAY BUT WHAT IF SOME LITTLE KID FALLS IN?!?

She said she was monitoring it by the hour. Okay, this was the FIRST time I saw her out there since we got home (around 3 hours or so ago) She has wet cat food out by there... lets attract some raccoons while we're at it!

As my mom was walking away (she was afraid she'd say something bad) the lady goes "I'm trying my hardest to get my cat back." I said pretty loudly from across the street, "WELL KEEP IT INSIDE THEN."

I hope she heard me. I'm pretty sure she heard me, she walked back inside without saying a word.

I HATE IRRESPONSIBLE NEIGHBORS!! I can't deal with them. I have an idiot guy that lives behind us with poor Buddy the Pitty, who gives our dogs FLEAS and tons of idiot people who let their cats roam the neighborhood.

Sorry for my rant of the day.. I'm ticked off and disgusted right now.