Thread: Calico Cleo!

Hybrid View

Calico Cleo!

Lovely Cleo, you certainly picked the right home to adopt! That's right, make yourself very useful by ridding the house of pesky bugs and other invaders to keep your purrents happy.

It also helps that you can open doors so that you can eat treats whenever you wish!

You are a very pretty girl, Cleo, and I'm so happy you have loving purrents to care for you.

Have a lovely COTD day today and congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Cleo!!! Sounds like you are repaying the kindness of your family by protecting them from those quishy creatures!!!! Good girl!!! HAPPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

She's a super kitty, and came along at the perfect time. Growing up with Cleo to love will give a child insights to hold all his life. And she'll have a happy one, thanks to her fortunate choice of apartments.

Hello there pretty Cleo! Either you were blinking when that photo was snapped or you were about ready for a catnap . I am most impressed and touched by the devotion you have to your little human brother, Lucas. What a beautiful gift of friendship and love you have bestowed on him, and it will stay with him for the rest of his life. I am always particularly moved by stories of families who have a stray adopt them and open their arms to embrace them into their home and hearts. It was meant to be, and you are a true blessing to them! Cleo, I hope today is filled with all your favorite treats, games, and activities. I'm sure you'll get many hugs and kisses from your beloved boy, Lucas. Congratulations on being our EXTRA special and deserving, as well as beautiful, Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Colourful Cleo!

We just had to say hello, as you share the same name as TopCat1. We see you are helping Mummy with the sewing, watch out for pricky pointed things! Have a lovely day and celebrate your fame on this special day with Lucas. Congrats on being our COTD today
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

CLEO,WHAT AN INTEELIGENT CAT,YOU AREGOING,TO JUST THE RIGHT FURR EVER HOME,ANDFINDING,THAT WONDERFUL GUARDIAN,AND HER SON.
    YOU CERTAINLY MADE,THE RIGHT CHOICE.
    ALL,THE FOUND CATS,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW,FOR CLEO,.THE SECOND QUEEN,OF THE NILE,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cleo
    What a beauty you are for sure!
    It's so sweet how much you love your human brother. Pals for life!
    Congratulaitons, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    If your family doesn't reward you with a treat, well, you know where they are!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at that happy cat! You are a pretty girl Cleo - such cooooool Calico colors! Congrats to Adoooorable Cleo!!

I'm so delighted to hear of your wonderful life with those that love you! Bestowing your "gifts" upon them only endears you to your family, pretty Cleo! Sounds like they are wrapped around your paw as it should be, so congratulations on being our super special COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi Pretty Miss Cleo! What a beautiful girl you are. Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Cleo, you are such a beautiful delicate lady! xxx