Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious Tinsel!

Precious Tinsel!

Handsome little girl!

I see, you gave no choice to your humans concerning your adoption! ...sorry, I meant YOU have made a good choice in adopting your humans!

I love your markings and your cutie white face! Happy COTD!

Talk about the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!Tinsel, you are on handsome, very intelligent, and adorable fellow!!! Hope you will share many many more Christmas Days with a family that obviously loves you!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Talk about the purrfect Christmas gift! Tinsel, you are better than anything Santa has in his bag.

I'm so glad you picked a family who obviously adores you (and rightly so) and keeps you entertained daily with fascinating toys!

What a beautiful coat you have, lovely Tinsel! Goes with that gorgeous face, too.

Have a wonderful COTD day today and never give up on those strings!

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

WOW, what a cool Christmas stripes you have beauuutiful Tinsel! What a total cutie - with such a handsome cat head and obviously awesome spirit! Congrats to Terrific Tinsel!!

Lovely story and a lovely puss - congratulations!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Tinsel, I think you look like a twin brother of Pet Talk's Eddie:

I love your name although I hope you don't play with tinsel so much. It is better to have standard string.

Have fun today- and don't forget- it's only half a year till Christmas

Terrific Tinsel!

Happy COTD to Terrific Tinsel the Christmas Cat. You are even a silvery colour! It is a lovely story, like something out of a children's "Christmas Stories" type book. I hope you have a fun day today and enjoy a long and happy life with your adopted furrmily.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Dearest Tinsel, you can bat at it, but don't eat tinsel! I have a boycat who loves strings of all kinds, and will chew on the carpet strings that develop on his scratching post. Then his poops come out like a necklace of smelly brown beads. Really--I have pictures to prove it! Can't be good for him, so periodically I trim his cat stand to get rid of the strings.

You are a truly beautiful boy, and your story is heartwarming. May you enjoy many, many happy, healthy Christmases with your people!

Cute story and a great name! Congrats on being chosen COTD!

I WASJUST THINKING,THAT,A LOT OF CHRISTMAS PRESENTS,END UP,IN CLOSETS,OR IN GARAGE SALES.BUT THIS,IS ONE GIFT,THAT NOT ONLY WILL NOT BE DISCARDED,BUT ONE,OF THE FEW GIFTS,THAT WILL GIVE BACK,A MILLION FOLD,ALL THE LOVE,AND AFFECTION,THAT YOU GIVE TINSEL.

YOU ARE INDEED,BLESSED,TO RECEIEVE,THAT WONDEROUS GIFT,ON CHRISTMAS EVE,AS ANY,OF GODS CREATURES,ARE INFINTELY MORE VALUABLE,THAN MANS CREATIONS.

A MEEEEOOOOOWY CATMAS FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    GOES,TO TERRFIC TINSEL COTD,THE GIFT,THAT TRULY KEEPS,ON GIVING.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tinsel, I just loved your delightful story! What a very special Christmas gift indeed and the best gift anyone can give: The gift of oneself! I think your people found the perfect name for you, you were born to be Tinsel! I find it amazing how you marched right up to the forever home you chose, meowed at the door to be let in, and moved right into the house and hearts of those who would become your beloved family! I hope today you have an especially fun-filled day with all kinds of yarn and strings to play with and of course lots of pampering and attention from your people. Congratulations Tinsel, on being our most charming and heartwarming Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Youre obviously a cat who knows what she wants, and went out and adopted the purrfect family! congrats on your special day. No one will be able to forget your gotcha day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Careful with strings

Tinsel, you are so cute and silvery, and your white paws are lovely! I'm glad to hear that you get lots of exercise playing with your string toys, but please remind your human friends to put the string toys away before leaving the house. Some cats get very sick if they swallow a string foreign body and need to have a risky surgery to get better. You are too sweet and cute, and I would hate to see you feel bad!

Originally posted by kittykay
    Dearest Tinsel, you can bat at it, but don't eat tinsel! I have a boycat who loves strings of all kinds, and will chew on the carpet strings that develop on his scratching post. Then his poops come out like a necklace of smelly brown beads. Really--I have pictures to prove it! Can't be good for him, so periodically I trim his cat stand to get rid of the strings.

You are a truly beautiful boy, and your story is heartwarming. May you enjoy many, many happy, healthy Christmases with your people!
    Hi -- strings, tinsel and such things can get stuck in cats' intestines and they die a horrible death. I once had to have emergency surgery done on my cat cuz she'd swallowed her play shoestring.

Oh, before I forget, once a cat accidentally starts to swallow a string or tinsel or something, the cat can't stop swallowing it. Also, if this happens (which it shouldn't if one keeps all string, tinsel, etc., away from them), you should not try to pull the string or whatever out. Rush the cat to the emergency vet.