Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Professional pics + camping pics (23)

Amy, the pictures are so pretty! What a wonderful place to live. Just awesome. Love the professional pics too. Especially the one of you and Nebo together. I would love to get a nice picture of me and the girls. I don't think I have any pics of me with Tori.

Ok, lecture time! You must quit putting yourself down. I don't like to hear you talk about yourself that way. You are a beautiful girl. I have always thought so, even before I met you in person. Then I got to meet you and found out that you are beautiful inside and out! No more talk like that, young lady!

Please give the furkids a hug from me. All three are so cute!

Hugs.....Robin

Those professional pics are great! I still can't believe what a beautiful area you live in. And this pic is just stunning! Can you email me the full sized version?

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.

And about the pic of me I still will never think I'm pretty but ok I'll admit I'm not completely ugly...just mostly. I'll try to listen to what you all said though.

Now second your friend did a really good job on those pictures, did you get a big one of Nebo or of you and Nebo? That's proably a silly question hu? LOL! It is absolutely gorgeous where you guys went camping, man I'd love to be able to do that with you. I bet you have a really awesome time!
    I got a package that came with several different sizes....the real big one (11x14) is of just Nebo...I bought a frame now I just need to hang it in my room. Yep I do have a good time, you need to get over here and go camping with me.

I never realized Utah was so beautiful. We live in Colorado, so were not all that far from Utah. We may have to take a trip up there one day. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures.
    Colorado is very beautiful too I've been there a few times. If you ever come this way you have to come meet Nebo.

Poor Reggie. That's hilarious that he was STANDING under Nebo. Nebo is such a big boy! Does Reggie have any teeth?
    Oh yeah Reg and Syd can both fit under Nebo...he has those long legs! Reggie has a few teeth left, not many he had to have the others pulled. He manages to eat other treats fine just can't seem to grasp the hot dogs..

I had to do a double take at Syd and Reg tho - where has all the hair gone?????
    I gave them a super short summer cut, they look a bit silly but it keeps them cleaner and cooler at least.

which part of utah did you camped in? looks really a good and pretty place to be! love the devil's kitchen and I laughed at the caption ...how the heck did nebo squeezed himself behind the sofa?! too cute. *giggles*
    Umm in the northern part of the state, near the city of Nephi. I'm not sure how he fit back there but he kept going back to that spot, must have been comfortable.

I would love to get a nice picture of me and the girls. I don't think I have any pics of me with Tori. Please give the furkids a hug from me. All three are so cute!
    You definitely need to do that, are there any pet photography studios near you? And hugs are given.

And this pic is just stunning! Can you email me the full sized version?
    Sure Val give me your email address I'm not sure if I still have it, I always forget to save email addresses

The pics were just beautiful Amy. Nebo poses so well, and just loved the vids. I so enjoy looking at your kids mate. Naturally I just love Syd and Reggie, being schnauzers, but Nebo is such a handsome gorgeous pup. You live in a beautiful part of the world too. Thanks for sharing those.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Nebo takes such great pics. He's a natural. That pic of Nebo and you is great (frame it, if you aren't already ) Love the mountains too. I'm going out to Wyoming in October and can't wait to see the mountains. Your pics are holding me over until them.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

6. Neebster pictures always make me
    hes just soooo cute!

and great pictures!!!!