Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you believe in pet psychics?

HaHaHa Dogs CANNOT see blues. LOL You were right!!! I know pet psychics (and human ones as well) are a bunch of nonsense. They make money to tell you things you already know or things you want to hear. However I do belive that there is a strong connection between a pet and his/her owner which goes past explantaion, but a stranger telling you what's what is plain ridiculous!!
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

I don't know about this thing about dogs not ever seeing colour. We had a dog with bright blue eyes and I swear she was not colour blind. She was terrified of the dark, and had different reactions to different colours. Also - I thought common colourblindness was to red and green? I could be wrong.

I think there can be merit to this, and I think some people are phonies, the same with human psychics. But I really do believe in mediums and stuff.. and that there are things that we just can't understand.