Oh my goodness! I have something to tell you all.

Monday night at 2 in the morning... I was awaken by Beenie who was growling and barking very loud! She never barks. She was on my bed and looking towards the bedroom door.

At that point, I was already freaking out. My husband fast asleep didn't hear her barking so I tried to wake him up.

He wouldn't move.

I get up and go towards the front of the house but don't see or hear anything.

Beenie is still barking but this time she zooms in on the back porch. I follow her and listen carefully.... i hear gracragagagaaa (strange noises). I don't see anything so I turn on the back lights.....

There in the middle of my back yard I see a small furry ball of orange???? (I have no glasses on).

I run and get my glasses and to wake my husband (who finally got up). I return to focus on what looks like a tiny POM puppy!!!

I go outside and get closer to it. It's crying and growling all at the same time. I pick him up hoping that he won't snap at me and he doesn't. I bring him in and start to get worried because it's panting so hard.

My husband says he recognizes the puppy.... I don't.

By 3 am. in the morning my husband convinces me that he belongs to a family down the street and across the road. (lucky thing didn't get run over)

I go, in my pj's.... walk up the road, hoping noone thinks I'm a freak (walking around at 3 am. with a wet puppy in my arms).
I ring the doorbell and a lady answers....

It was her Puppy! She didn't even know he was gone.

Whew.... I was so happy that ended the way it did!

I saw (Spotty - his name) yesterday and he was so clean and pretty! He was doing fine!