Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jackson case verdict in 30 mins!!!

I'm glad he was found not guilty. I think it was all for money.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Originally posted by anna_66
    I'm glad he was found not guilty. I think it was all for money.
    I agree. I'm even more glad it's over and I don't have to hear about it anymore.

hum, I don't know.. I don't like talking about other people..

I'm glad for you or you..
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

PJ, don't be surprised if we get........

Michael Jackson, the unauthorized bio

followed by

Michael jackson, the civil lawsuit......

etc, etc...

this one will never end.

The press makes too much money off cases like this, they won't let it die.

I agree. It'll go on and on. I'm already sick to death of hearing about him, anyway. He's a nutcase. He'll probably make a book himself just so he can get more money.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Originally posted by Lady's Human
    PJ, don't be surprised if we get........

Michael Jackson, the unauthorized bio

followed by

Michael jackson, the civil lawsuit......

etc, etc...

this one will never end.

The press makes too much money off cases like this, they won't let it die.
    I agree, and the next stupid parent that allows their son to sleep in the same bed with him should have their head examined.

Both sides had very questionable track records and neither side had credible evidence. If I was the mother of the boy in the 1993 incident, I would have tried to have MJ locked under the jail for molesting my child, not except a settlement. If I was the mother of the child in this current incident, I wouldn't have allowed my child to share a bed with MJ. I just hope the right decision was made.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

A little while ago, before the verdict was announced, I said on another site that I hoped he would be found not guilty. I agree that he is guilty of some poor decision making, but I never thought he was guilty as he was charged. I think it was about "who" he was and the money and notoriety that could be achieved by "beating" him.

I don't think this is anything like the OJ Simpson trial. Even those "know it all" analysts said that OJ truly had a jury of his peers. Michael Jackson did not.

I'm just glad it is OVER!!!!!!

Not guilty on all counts! *sigh* That AGAIN just goes to prove, MONEY TALKS.

I thought they'd AT LEAST find him guilty of giving alcohol to minors.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am glad its over I was tired of hearing about it. But I think hes guilty of some kind of funny business how else could the boy discribe in detail MJ's Male member with the inperfections(gee just like another high profile degenerate) . Sorry I really disagree with most of you. But thats ok as we are intitled to our opinions.

I know I'm a bit inbreiated, though I cannot help but be exhasparated. I'm sorry to hijack this thread, but...

I just finished watching the movie "The End Of Suburbia" and we have MUCH BIGGER ISSUES than Michael Jackson here.

We're talking about the END OF SUBURBIA as we KNOW it. All of these minor issues, like MJ and anything based in Hollywood is JUST A FRONT to hide the serious issues!

We're in a major oil crisis, and when we start going over the threshold of oil peak consumption, we're all totally screwed. I'm sorry if my language offends anyone, but we are TOTALLY SCREWED. We are talking the end of suburbia, the end of civilization as we know it. SOMETHING needs to be done. On a GRAND scale. People need to realize that we are RUNNING OUT of our natural resources.

We can't live like we have been living anymore. Something's got to give.

I don't know about you, but I'm scared to hell and back, and no amount of fogging up the truth with trivial issues should hide the facts from the general populus
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

On the Fence with this one

I am truly on the fence with this one. I do believe he was guilty of giving alchohol to the minors. However, the definition of the crime the jury was stuck with may not have applied. The molestation charges I did have my doubts on and I will explain why.
    Micheal had a stunted growth. He's never quite matured and never had to. So he is almost delusional on what his real age is. He knows the laws that applies to his age but not the behavior. I don't believe that he may have molested the kids more than actually wanting to be more like them. That may be what the jury saw as well. His trying to be like his "friends" and be accepted. Kind of like a Hell's Angel motorcycle groupie who doesn't own a motorcycle. He's got a moped instead.
    What I would like to see is him finally recieve the psychological help he soooooo desparately needs. It is so obvious he needs it. His recent health attacks proves it as they may have been pyschosematic.
    If Micheal Jackson would get help from an outside source not directly connected to his "camp". Then I could see me and his other former-fans returning.
    Let us also remember that if this molestation charges were true but just not found guilty in the court system... then the people cheering for Jackson were extremely cruel to the family. The boy being as brave as he was to stand up and go through the system just got slapped in the face. This may hurt anymore children being brave to venture getting help. We may have just pushed the secret crime of molestation back farther in the closet.
    Scooby, Shaggy the "Dogs", Ms. Thang the "Cat" and introducing Measley Weasle "The Ferret".

Originally posted by ILoveReptiles
    I know I'm a bit inbreiated, though I cannot help but be exhasparated. I'm sorry to hijack this thread, but...

I just finished watching the movie "The End Of Suburbia" and we have MUCH BIGGER ISSUES than Michael Jackson here.

We're talking about the END OF SUBURBIA as we KNOW it. All of these minor issues, like MJ and anything based in Hollywood is JUST A FRONT to hide the serious issues!

We're in a major oil crisis, and when we start going over the threshold of oil peak consumption, we're all totally screwed. I'm sorry if my language offends anyone, but we are TOTALLY SCREWED. We are talking the end of suburbia, the end of civilization as we know it. SOMETHING needs to be done. On a GRAND scale. People need to realize that we are RUNNING OUT of our natural resources.

We can't live like we have been living anymore. Something's got to give.

I don't know about you, but I'm scared to hell and back, and no amount of fogging up the truth with trivial issues should hide the facts from the general populus
    Wow . . . that is TOTALLY off the wall . . .

Don't think you're "hijack" is going to work on this one . . .

Now, back to MJ . . . I'm not surprised at all that he was found not guilty . . . another freak released into society. I just hope that these stupid parents take notice and maybe stop with the sleep overs. Of course by the looks of his "fans" today at the courthouse, he's still loved & IDOLIZED by many! Ugh . . . makes me wanna gag!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I was in school when this came on. We turned on the TV in class, and every time they said "no guilty" you could hear the entire school start screaming and booing lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

I have always been on the fence with this one myself, I have had too much doubt in my mind as to whether michael is guilty, I personally could not convict him either, obviously the Jury felt the same way.

It does not necessarily come down to having money and being a celebrity, although it appears that way, had he been found guilty there would have been those who said he did not have a fair trial because of who he is, and the same can be said here, he got off because of who he is, I just donot believe that myself.

There is too much conflicting evidence to convict the man, I am glad he has been proven innocent, even though in some people's mind he will always be guilty, like logan said so well, he is guilty of making some poor decisions and judgement.

Of course I would have to agree michael is eccentric, weird, whatever label you wish to put on him, and in his eyes he sees nothing wrong with what he has been doing.

I do hope Michael learns a big lesson from this trial and stops putting himself in vulnerable situations, so this never happens again.

I guess the only ones who really know the truth are Michael and the boys he was accused of molesting.

I am not a MJ fan or devotee, although I loved his music when I was younger and still enjoy some of it, I just believe he is a very confused young man with some rather weird and silly ideas.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️