Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeke

Zeke

Zeke congrats on DOTD!! I'm so glad Julie came and rescued you and now you have such a loving, happy home. Sierra and you must drive your Mom nuts ruff housing all day long. Have a supre day and hopefully your Mom will take you to Petsmart and get you another rawhide bone.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Oh Zeke, your Julie is such a special person adopting both you and Sierra from the shelter! You're a very handsome pup! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey you lucky fellow Zeke! Congrats on being chosen DOTD! Wishing you and your new family much happiness together.

Zeke...what a handsome and lucky boy you are to find a great forever home!!! You are one lucky guy, congrats on being a very special Dog of the Day!!!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Zeke, you have the most handsome, kind face! Thank Goodness for your mom, who saw what a treasure you are and took you home.

Have a wonderful day playing with Sierra!

Hi Zeke!!

Zeke, we must tell you that we are taken aback by that hunky, handsome, face of yours this morning. Your coloring, markings,and big smile, are just too stunning to believe!! WOW!! What a looker you are Mr. Studley Zeke!! We are in love with you and your extraordinary human, Julie!! Bless you Julie for being the kind and patient friend that Zeke and Sierra needed. Why can't everyone be like you? We believe that's the way the world should be. Congratulations to all of you today and to you Zeke as our so very handsome DOTD!! We hope you and Sierra get to play all day, maybe have a trip to the park, or maybe even a trip to Petsmart for more yummy treats and toys. No matter what fun you encounter today sweet man, enjoy yourself immensely!! As a matter of fact, why don't you just celebrate every day for the rest of your life. Happiness always to all of you!! Julie, please give Zeke and Sierra tons of kisses from us.

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Zeke...You are a very handsome big boy. I am very glad that Julie got to you in time. You are so pretty I can't understand why anybody would not keep you. I would love to have you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Hope you and your new family will have a long and wonderful life together. Thank you Julie very much for loving animals. I just wish everybody did.
    An Animal Lover.
    LHCamry

he is lovely - so glad he has such a happy home! Well done for giving us such a wonderful DOTD

CONGRATULATIONS ZEKE!

Sure sounds like your human mom Julie came just in the nick of time to save you! How lucky for you both
    What a great home you have now, you get to go shopping, for car rides and even have a new sister to play with!
    I don't think life could get any better

Enjoy your special day (I bet another trip to the pet store will definately be in order!).

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow, Zeke...

you are a hunk! What are you doing tomorrow night?? (:

Oh Zeke, what a handsome boy you are!!! I cannot believe no one wanted such a handsome guy. How wonderful that Julie came to save you just in time. And how wonderful that you, Sierra and Julie have all found each other. Enjoy your special day, Zeke. Yes, I think a trip to PetsMart is definitely needed today.

WOW,what a cool mix you are Zeke, so very handsome! How wonderful you found a new home with so many friends. Julie sounds really cool! Congrats to Zekie, Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day!!

Zeke, you are aboslutely STUNNING! What a gorgeous dog you are, and I'm so glad you owner rescued you as well! Congrats on your special day!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Handsome Zeke,

I am so glad Julie rescued you! You are such a handsome boy! Enjoy your special day, sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Zeke! Beautiful, nice pic! Good JOb Making DOTD!!!! Your adorable, you deserve it! Good Dog.
    Cassie and Lilly
    Luv dem Mutts!
    Life, Love and Animals!
    Website!
    http://community.webshots.com/user/cassieknipp1987
    [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p55ee44e13669922dd2a003559e15c6e4/f3fe6076.jpg[IMG]